Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ashman

Sean Ash - You Took a Piece of Me

12 posts in this topic

ballad ting yeahtales of loves lost and lessons learned

LMFAOSounds like Jon Bon Jovi's aborted brother trying to capitalise on it's sibling's success.If you did this for the forum lulz, I salute you.If you're serious, I apologise for laughing, and wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

LMFAOSounds like Jon Bon Jovi's aborted brother trying to capitalise on it's sibling's success.If you did this for the forum lulz, I salute you.If you're serious, I apologise for laughing, and wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
Actually wrote it for a friend that sadly passed away....

keep it up bro :D u got any deals yet?when is ure next live performance G? may have 2 reach that still

I like this, i think the beat is a bit weak (just the drum sounds really) but overall its a good song.

the piano sounds to small, put a bit of release on it, or if it's a real one use which pedal it is that causes the note to last longer. the singing is pretty bad but i think that's a nice effect, kinda like when mike skinner sings and it's deliberately bad

on that 808's n heartbreak sh*t yea??gotta salute the effort beat is f*ckin repetitive tho

beat needs work, send the file to someone who would o produce with You.You got a good main piano pattern, but it should progress throughout the track. singing is bad, but subject to taste, i think there's people that buy music that sounds like that..