Anyone seen this ?

menace-II-society

In fairness I think his side of the story needs to be told, imagine you were him and you went straight to your girls house after football because she had explicitly promised sex but when you get there after taking 2 different buses with a 25 minute wait in between she doesn't even want to give him a hug, in that time you could have gone home and played Xbox and had a wank but she made you come over under completely false pretences.

I would be absolutely livid if that happened to me.......and when you look at it like that, you can't really blame him can you?

"HOW ABOUT A CUDDLE?"

THEM BARS THERE ARE WHY HE GOT PARRED AND HAD TO RESORT TO SLAPPING HER ABOUT.

Also, LOL @ "put some work in" and "show me something", guy is a leng faced dragon assassin.

TThe belt part was just too much.That was horrible. I think it could have been scripted better, the beginning sounded like something from hollyoaks. I can see what they are trying to do, but i don't think it struck the right note, thats the problem with public awarenees adverts half the time.