Anyone seen this ?

menace-II-society

Guest Triple XXX

been there

how u gonna come all the way to mine, bringina f*ckin friend wen u know whats goin dwn n usin her as an excuse to not do sutin

i shoulda jus kicked out

bt tbh i gt a finger pie, i was like 15 so that was cool at the time i guess

dnt kno about hittin her up, but i see where this guy is comin frm, i woulda jus walked out in this day n age

“My boyfriend hits me,For no reason,He thinks he is doing it for a laugh,like just messing about but it really hurts,he bruised my arms once i had to tell my mum my friends were nipping me for a laugh,he punched me in the stomach tonight,he calls me a bitch and a slapper :(” Donna - 18/02/201

I love my boyfriend so much. I knew if i didn't that he'd leave me for someone much hotter. I think that's why i let him have sex with me anytime he wants. It's to show my love to him.

“I love my boyfriend, We've been in a relationship for several months now and i don't think i could live without him. He's told me that i'm ugly but the next minute he's sorry and he really loves me. He only acts like a jerk around his friends though always joking about round-house kicking me, but he's a sweet guy when we're alone together please help me.”

“I love my boyfriend, We've been in a relationship for several months now and i don't think i could live without him. He's told me that i'm ugly but the next minute he's sorry and he really loves me. He only acts like a jerk around his friends though always joking about round-house kicking me, but he's a sweet guy when we're alone together please help me.”

CREASING SO HARD.

LOOOOOOOOOOL @ you're gonna have to put some work in now.. sick man!

/

I've used them cuddle bars before.

'Babes lets just have a naked cuddle'

then a bit of neck kissing, later comes 'i will jus put the tip in'

always works we've all been there.

Lulz?

LOOOOOOOOOOL @ you're gonna have to put some work in now.. sick man!

/

I've used them cuddle bars before.

'Babes lets just have a naked cuddle'

then a bit of neck kissing, later comes 'i will jus put the tip in'

always works we've all been there.

Lulz?

use this technique in the future guranteed results

I can co-sign it def works...

Dem naked hugs always lead to sex....

"Give me a hug..."

"no a proper hug with legs as well"