Giggs' Tour cancelled

bay_u

Ppl need to support giggs, and by support i don't mean coming on here and moaning about the police, i mean actually buying his records. c/s brisco ur not just buying a single, that 79p is a matter of principle.

I HATE the music industry in this country, it needs a good shake up.

why support a gun toting black criminal whose been to jail for 2 years already ?

how many lives has he ruined by selling his drugs to young mothers fathers sons sisters ?

someone give me a reason to buy giggs music .

it's good music, man's trying not to have to sell drugs, why would you want to want to push him back into that?

we need to get 'dont go there' top ten . . .

real talk, had to cop the single yday still,

feds have shut down & blocked BARE of his appearances, someone in there must have it in for him coz its becoming a joke now.

& trident callin xl to scare off them from signing giggz is true aswell. Even Westwood had to jump through hoops to get him on radio n that at first.

Its very unfortunate.

But people shouldnt really be suprised. Guys gotta questionble history and yes he's trying to get off the roads now, but some mistakes cant be un-done.

and if you think a lot of youths aren't influenced by some of these lyrics in certain tunes you'd be suprised. I work with young people who are either offenders and those at risk of offending and quite a few of them are influenced by it.

the fact that he's served time leave the situation in a bit of a catch 22 aswell because, here we have someone who used to be on the wrong side of the law, went to jail and was punished, came out started telling stories and making songs about it and could potentially become very rich and famous because of it. Rightly or wrongly he will be seen as a role model to some and the police dont want him to get that stautus as we'll then have people following in the same path.

How many people do you know listen to and became fans of Giggs partly or mainly due to him being a "real guy"

I feel for the guy as i want him to better himself, but if you look at it properly you can see why the Police and Authorities have taken this action.

Some joke Babylon glass ceiling bollocks that sh*t needs to be broken through

people need to stop going on like this type of music and grime dont exsist it does and its part of the culture no matter how much these cunts wanna stop and pretend it dont exsist

acknodledge it !!! same with drugs

Its in the power of the people to push giggs like everyone buy his single etc (same with grime)

but what i say we do is just ramdomly killing police officers not while they are on the beat either when they are at home sleeping we could fire bomb their houses

• Upvote 3