Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kompressor

United Legend receives International call-up

8 posts in this topic

Not that You's are likely to care but

Goalkeepers: M Taylor (Birmingham City), J Tuffey (Partick Thistle), T Carson (Sunderland).

Defenders: G McAuley (Ipswich Town), J Evans (Manchester United), S Craigan (Motherwell), G McCartney (Sunderland), R McGivern (Manchester City), A Little (Rangers).

Midfielders: N McGinn (Celtic), G McCann (Scunthorpe United), Michael O'Connor (Scunthorpe United), S Davis (Rangers), C Brunt (West Bromwich Albion), D Shiels (Doncaster Rovers), D Johnson (Birmingham City), S Clingan (Coventry City).

Forwards: D Healy (Sunderland, on loan at Ipswich Town), W Feeney (Cardiff City), K Lafferty (Rangers), A Kirk (Dunfermline Athletic), R Patterson (Coleraine).

_47350345_patterson_466.jpg

FC United legend and top scorer been battering the N. Irish league this season

moving to Glentoran in the summer aswell so CL league football soon come.

had a few drinks with him aswell, top guy and well deserved.

Lol @ CL football.

Getting knocked out in June in the first qualifying round 9-2 on aggregate by some team from the Faroe Islands don't count as CL football.

well at the start of the game they play the CL theme so it bloody does,

you Kill-joy.

but on a serious note it just proves that no matter what your age, if your playing semi-pro it can still happen for you.

My guy wasn't even interested in carrying on playing till our Manager talked him into playing for us.

Now he's got the possibility of playing for his country and the top scorer in his country's league.

you Kill-joy.

but on a serious note it just proves that no matter what your age, if your playing semi-pro it can still happen for you.

My guy wasn't even interested in carrying on playing till our Manager talked him into playing for us.

Now he's got the possibility of playing for his country and the top scorer in his country's league.

That is a f*ck*ng inspiration though, from non-league to international football.

Sick

you Kill-joy.

:/ ask him which team he supports...

slash

still a good look for him. swear he's got osme mad family. like his brother murdered their uncle or summat. i heard that on the grapevine may not be true.

sorry, how silly of me,

Country of birth.

dunno bout his family, he's as hard as nails though, gotta bit of a mad streak, the type of player who's just as likely to get a red as he is to get a hatrick

Sick guy, will be happy for him to pick up that cap.

you Kill-joy.

That is a f*ck*ng inspiration though, from non-league to international football.

Sick

so is hearing this music in a stadium.