SO Cheryl and ashley have split but..

The Somalian

Bet you they don't get divorced. They'll storm this one out, Ashley will do some gay ass public apology or summink. She'll take him back, get some make up sex in, boom preggers. Ashley will be larfing saying he switched her pregnancy pills, after finding out she's been taking them on the sly. He'll say it was his plan all along, and now she can never leave him. She'll agree, they'll both sit down and listen to some Tinchy Stryder ft Amelle (Never leave). Then finally jet off on holiday stateside.

Finit. *Too jazzy?*

Don't really see Cheryl Tweedy marrying Ashley Cole as an upgrade TBH. He isn't/wasn't exactly a household name-style football player like Beckham/Rooney.

Coleen Rooney, THAT's an upgrade for a woman. If Theo Walcott's ting was loose with it, she'd upgrade.

I think Cheryl Cole was destined to attain this kind of profile regardless.

f*ck off.

Ashley like Theo is any guy, with zero personality but Ashley COLE made Cheryl COLE. Otherwise she be any Sarah Harding or the others who I cant remember their full names or first names even... Damn I cant even remember the one thats decent. Girls Aloud are f*cked.

Their relationship happened during the whole WAG era. Lets not forget she was in Germany with the rest of them... She just profited the most cos she was a WAG, that had a real current career away from being a WAG (Posh was washed) and cos she distanced herself from the negative side of WAGs.

*repped*

Yeah c/s TF. The events are f*cked though. Cheryl became infamous after beating up the bush bitch, got it on with a black skinned footballer, became a WAG, pictured side-by-side with Vicky as the Brand Beckham took a hit (Becks leaving UK, cheating, everyone hating on Vicky, people calling for Becks to be dropped from England and captaincy) in WC. Then boom, Cheryl takes over Nadine at the centre of Girls Aloud (Nadine was the original chick, best vocalist, was with that Jesse Metcalfe guy at the same time I believe), XFactor judge...

Without Cashley, she'd still be the fiesty, racist one in the group with a temper. She isn't by far and away the most attractive cos Sarah would get the wood before Cheryl! Cheryl's sweet so fits the new Kylie profile

Guest Portuguese

Don't really see Cheryl Tweedy marrying Ashley Cole as an upgrade TBH. He isn't/wasn't exactly a household name-style football player like Beckham/Rooney.

Coleen Rooney, THAT's an upgrade for a woman. If Theo Walcott's ting was loose with it, she'd upgrade.

I think Cheryl Cole was destined to attain this kind of profile regardless.

f*ck off.

Ashley like Theo is any guy, with zero personality but Ashley COLE made Cheryl COLE. Otherwise she be any Sarah Harding or the others who I cant remember their full names or first names even... Damn I cant even remember the one thats decent. Girls Aloud are f*cked.

Their relationship happened during the whole WAG era. Lets not forget she was in Germany with the rest of them... She just profited the most cos she was a WAG, that had a real current career away from being a WAG (Posh was washed) and cos she distanced herself from the negative side of WAGs.

*repped*

Yeah Mickey got it twisted. The coincidences are f*cked. Cheryl became infamous after beating up the bush bitch, got it on with a black skinned footballer, became a WAG, pictured side-by-side with Vicky as the Brand Beckham took a hit (Becks leaving UK, cheating, everyone hating on Vicky) in WC. Then boom, Cheryl takes over Nadine at the centre of Girls Aloud (Nadine was the original chick, best vocalist, was with that Jesse Metcalfe guy at the same time I believe), XFactor judge...

Without Cashley, she'd still be the fiesty, racist one in the group with a temper. She isn't by far and away the most attractive cos Sarah would get the wood before Cheryl! Cheryl's sweet so fits the new Kylie persona

nadine is f*ck*ng sexy but like all irish girls thinks she is 2 much with her holllywood aspirations .. kimberleys the most undercover slag of the lot - she can take over the role of cheryl ... im surprised the knives werent out for her shes got some bantu blood mixed race wasteman boyfriend as well... northern slags

Kimberley is the one from GA.

so whats going on in Haiti?

Lol init

This world is f**ked!

for real.

Call me weird, but it always worries me when the press get obsessed with these celeb stories. I always think they're trying to distract us from something else.

(tbh, I think I've been reading to many thun-like blogs)

Speaking yesterday from his home in Melbourne, Australia, Ron Callender, 52, said he felt the split was inevitable after Cole was caught “playing away”.

He added: “Nobody can blame Cheryl for giving Ashley the boot. He’s made her look a mug.”

Factory worker Ron, who parted from Cole’s mum when his son was three, urged Cole to get in touch with him, offering: “I’ll give him all the support I can.”

In other words he wants some money

Lol init

This world is f**ked!

for real.

Call me weird, but it always worries me when the press get obsessed with these celeb stories. I always think they're trying to distract us from something else.

i agree with this tbh i mean really where's the coverage on proper stories this aint breakin news the world's is in fuuny place atm anyway.

Lol init

This world is f**ked!

for real.

i agree with this tbh i mean really where's the coverage on proper stories this aint breakin news the world's is in fuuny place atm anyway.

:/

Your reading the wrong papers still.

Lol init

This world is f**ked!

for real.

:/

Your reading the wrong papers still.

not really i buy proper papers, im just sayin some of what they present as mainstream news tv news espescially i dont deem important AT ALL

Ashley and Cheryl coles marriage was a sham to cover up him being homosexual and her being a racist. Marriage of conveinience.

Get me. And now they broke up coz he cheated with bare girls so he's "definitely not gay" and she's basically a Geordie Princess Diana so she could give a f*ck what any paper says about being racist 3 years ago. No kids, the families are clearly not tight. Whole thing was a 2 year PR stunt.

Hmmm. Could be true. Was reading in the paper today about how each member has helped Cheryl to cope and they seemed to mention every member except Nadine.

But then again this could be part two of the Eastenders thread where Ryan was apparently responsible for bodying Archie.

Them insider scoops there.