headphones

Axiom

got cx300's

i dont like the way i have to cotton bud my ears every day. llow sum nasty ear wax stains

slash]

they were sick at 1st but theyve def gone downhill. also on the search for some good headphones scream @ meeeeeeeeee

edit

actually bang olufsen do some skengman headphones. but they cost pee. also bose but similar story. for the price cx300s>>>

Guest Malcolm Tucker

say it every thread

soyntec>>>>>>>>>sennheiser

and majority of people who use my headphones agree

netsound 280 upwards, 800 are the bangers if overhead if your thing

seriously?

for £8 im very scepticle

Went through 5 pairs of CX300's. Decided to get CX500's instead, love them but the symmetrical cable is naff. Plus to be honest, the sound quality isn't that different to that of the CX300's and I'm extremely fussy with that sh*t. I need the assymmetrical one that goes round the back of the neck. So now I'm on some CX300 Mark 2's, my second pair actually as I left my first pair in the freezer somehow and they don't work anymore.

Just get CX300 Mark 2's. They've improved on the normal product and fixed the bugs with one ear stop working and that.

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/10852732/Sennheiser-CX300-II-Precision-ECO-Headphones/Product.html

Went through 5 pairs of CX300's. Decided to get CX500's instead, love them but the symmetrical cable is naff. Plus to be honest, the sound quality isn't that different to that of the CX300's and I'm extremely fussy with that sh*t. I need the assymmetrical one that goes round the back of the neck. So now I'm on some CX300 Mark 2's, my second pair actually as I left my first pair in the freezer somehow and they don't work anymore.

Just get CX300 Mark 2's. They've improved on the normal product and fixed the bugs with one ear stop working and that.

http://www.play.com/...es/Product.html

safe, ended up copping these

not really down for the symmetrical cables either, they're inconvenient

might get those £8 ones that sosa recommended n keep em as a spare