Somali woman has cheek to own same TV and stand as us

streets.

Lol at England f*ck*ng over the English people props to this woman for gettin her hustle on.

(her) Somali's breed niggas who ball so understand it wasn’t a choice for me and i aint never stoppin at all I rep Somalia for ever mayne (her)

wot the f*ck u on about you stupid bastard IF YOU DONT LIKE ENGLISH PPL THEN f*ck OFF OUT OF IT PAL!

Lol at England f*ck*ng over the English people props to this woman for gettin her hustle on.

(her) Somali's breed niggas who ball so understand it wasn’t a choice for me and i aint never stoppin at all I rep Somalia for ever mayne (her)

wot the f*ck u on about you stupid bastard IF YOU DONT LIKE ENGLISH PPL THEN f*ck OFF OUT OF IT PAL!

lol, sym, go back and pretend you know any gunman in north west

WOTS SYM? SUCK MANS MUM? SUCK UR DEAD NANS BATTY CREASE RUDEBOY, I AINT FROM NORTH WEST AM FROM SHEFF GET 2 KNOW U f*ckIN FASSY

on a level tho, i dont get why ppl dem moan n cuss ppl on benefits wen all the propa rich cunts stay payin hardly ne tax and gettin millions off taxes at same time, who are da real scroungers then?

I BEG UR PARDON? Hardly any tax?

40% Tax darling - ITS MUCH MORE THAN THEY SHOULD BE PAYING TO KEEP LAZY BASTARDS

on a level tho, i dont get why ppl dem moan n cuss ppl on benefits wen all the propa rich cunts stay payin hardly ne tax and gettin millions off taxes at same time, who are da real scroungers then?

40% Tax darling - ITS MUCH MORE THAN THEY SHOULD BE PAYING TO KEEP LAZY BASTARDS

most of them don't pay sh*t tho and most of it goes on pointless wars and dumb foreign policy, not keepin lazy bastards.

man/woman earns a hundred thousand pounds, pockets 60 thousand but 40 goes to the government, for NHS, Dole bashers, those in low incomes to help top up their wages if with family members, then give them free school dinners, free tuition, free travel, etc etc etc - I think these spongers and their children get more than their fair share TBH time men/woman who breed stepped up to support their kids and realise if they dont, no other c*nt is going too - to much of an easy world for these kind of slack mentality.

Those ones earning millions a year, who are then in a position to get advise about how to dodge the tax do take the c*nt, and that shouldnt be allowed while the middle class man is being milked and supporting d*ck Tom and Harry.

most of them don't pay sh*t tho and most of it goes on pointless wars and dumb foreign policy, not keepin lazy bastards.

huh?

doesnt everyones taxes pay for those things.

but ye 40% is kind of a bump tbh

huh?

i mean the percentage of ur tax that goes on supporting immigrants isn't as much as the amount we spend on bombing their countries. and it's not 40% it's 40% on everything u earn over 35 grand. (roughly)

huh?

Yeh everyone WHO pays taxes contribute to that, but those on low wages, are taxed pitence, then can claim it back on working tax credits. Those earning enough to fall into the 40% barrier are f*cked.

Think its something like those earning over 37,400 are taxed 40% and its like that up to those earning billions, it needs to be lowered for the middle class, cause ur making the middle class no richer than the poor.

huh?

i mean the percentage of ur tax that goes on supporting immigrants isn't as much as the amount we spend on bombing their countries. and it's not 40% it's 40% on everything u earn over 35 grand. (roughly)

I don't see anywhere in this topic where i am in agreement with war. Im bitching about the Tax system and supporting lazy bastards and their families. Not talking about the ones who have worked and tried and the recession has been to blame for there position, but those who have never worked, breed, claim fraudulant benefits and crisis loans for buying new tvs LOL f*ck OFF with ur crisis bitch what cause you couldnt see JK this morning SLAP