The "What game are you playing now" thread

Natty

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got my Burnout Paradise. Only got to play it for like 25 minutes though, but graphics are sick and I like how it plays. Doesn't feel like the driving tries to be too realistic like Forza or something, but it still plays well so driving game heads or noobs can get into it. Only thing that is jarring is that cut scenes and that can't be skipped. Lost about 10 minutes being forced to watched some scene and speaking when you play the game for the very first time.

Anyone know what Splinter Cell: Double Agent is saying? My colleague was so adamant that this game was worth buying he said he would actually buy me a copy.

If hes buying it get it, otherwise wait until the new un comes out (end of April I think)

The way I ain't even copped no new games since MW2, and even that's not getting banged out.

I think I'm going off gaming. :(

I know the feeling. If my console wasnt flashed I doubt id play it at all.

Anyone know what Splinter Cell: Double Agent is saying? My colleague was so adamant that this game was worth buying he said he would actually buy me a copy.

game is ESSENTIAL in the splinter cell world you can cop that game for like 7 quid now

the new spliner cell is obviously gonna be better but you will understand the story better if you play double agent first.

any one that likes 24 KNOWS why double agent is sick and off the chain and its a sin to not own the game.

as for burnout paradise that game is SICK and even better when ya got the steering wheel lol when i play that game online.

FEELINS WILL BE CAUGHT.

When you're doing a party session of Burnout Paradise let me know cus. As for Double Agent, I don't mind getting a cheap cheap copy. It was on Play.com for £10 brand new but was out of stock. Will get the latest one as well if I like Double Agent or it seems lioke it is that sick.