wHAT A FUCKIN BITCH.....GUYITCH!

Kim

SO MY LINK RINGS ME ON A MAD ONE CUS SHES PISSED OFF WID HER MAN......HER MAN HATES ME ANYWAY CUS I SPEAK MY MIND, AND MORE TIME TAKE OVA HIS YARD AN GYAL WEN IM THERE, BUT NEEEEEEVVVERRR SAYS A WORD, ALL OFFERIN ME Teas N sh*t,

HER MANS THERE WHILST SHES TELLIN ME TO COME DOWN SHES KICKIN HIM OUT N WE CAN f*ck ALL NIGHT

I GET THERE HES ALL GONE AND SENDIN HIS BREDRIN ROUND TO COLLECT HIS PS3, WHILST HES THERE SHES ALL LEANIN UP ON MY MAKING IT OBVIOUS STILL BIT f*ckED BUT I DINT CARE WAT MANS GOTTA SAY

HE TEXTS MY LINK ALL SAYING WATCH WAT HAPPENS NOW, IM JUS GETTIN PERMISSION???????????????????????

GETS HOME THIS MORNIN N BANGGGGGGGGGGG FRONT WINDOWS SMASHED

f*ck*ng dirty bitch........jus plottin wot to do now tbh.....

too rite...hes dropped her off at my yard bt guys a noddy so neva fort nothin of it, worse thing is shes pregnant n he dnt smoke weed,,,,hes tryna educate her bt i took round some rouund n she neva smokes in her yard.................bt she was tellin me to smoke in the lounge jus to piss him off more....

how am i immature on this, all i was doing there is gettin head, i dnt want this sh*t in my life, it was pushed on me and now im jus venting

yeh i dnt giv a f*ck wht they think, aint my life so i do wot i wanna do, and yeh i got my window smashed but hes gettin his head smashed n then wots he gonna do.....

how u bringing rape n burning kids with cigerettes into this is stupid, what has that got to do with anything, wayyy off the truth tbh so giv up tryna suss my life out yh

nah yr them baby p killer types for sure

the ones that relish the chaos they are able to create on earth,in a bid to get noticed,because you hate the fact yr parents tried to raise you with rules

having a 'hectic,dramatic lifestyle' is,you imagine,equivalent to wat the life of a career woman must be like

you are beverly allit and you are the boys that killed jamie bulger tbh

but you think you are sexy spice

you are the poster child of armageddon and i am not referring to liv tyler

you are a wilfull psycopath and due to the destruction in yr own life,you are turned on by creating further destruction

this is the profile of a paedophile

you are a serial killer and someone needs to stop you

i have traced yr i.p and are sending two armed units to yr house

have a nice day

Haha :lol:

how u bringing rape n burning kids with cigerettes into this is stupid, what has that got to do with anything, wayyy off the truth tbh so giv up tryna suss my life out yh

the ones that relish the chaos they are able to create on earth,in a bid to get noticed,because you hate the fact yr parents tried to raise you with rules

having a 'hectic,dramatic lifestyle' is,you imagine,equivalent to wat the life of a career woman must be like

you are a wilfull psycopath and due to the destruction in yr own life,you are turned on by creating further destruction

have a nice day

u twat

i am supervisory special agent david rossi from the criminal minds profiling unit based in quantico, virginia

aged 52 i am a catholic and occasional womaniser

my colleagues often refer to me as a twat but they also acknowledge that the profiles i create are accurate

i use this website in my spare time to locate young english psycopaths as a hobby

you need to recognise my profiling grey goose,if that is even yr real name

• Upvote 6

have a nice day

Bar

i am supervisory special agent david rossi from the criminal minds profiling unit based in quantico, virginia

aged 52 i am a catholic and occasional womaniser

my colleagues often refer to me as a twat but they also acknowledge that the profiles i create are accurate

i use this website in my spare time to locate young english psycopaths as a hobby

you need to recognise my profiling grey goose,if that is even yr real name

image0.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

have a nice day

sdfggd

dscd