wHAT A FUCKIN BITCH.....GUYITCH!

Kim

lol ok im making it up :/

n queen bee, i will be honest i look back now and think wot a f*ckin d*ckhead, how i let this happen, believe its jus started tho, cus i aint backin down from no bitchboy....

I'm sorry but thats ridiculous. How can you say you look back and think 'what a d*ckhead' then in the same sentence talk about more d*ckhead actions that you intend to carry out as an act of revenge? Try growing up and closing your legs rather than beefing someone who did nothing but give you what you deserve.

• Upvote 4

how u bringing rape n burning kids with cigerettes into this is stupid, what has that got to do with anything, wayyy off the truth tbh so giv up tryna suss my life out yh

nah yr them baby p killer types for sure

the ones that relish the chaos they are able to create on earth,in a bid to get noticed,because you hate the fact yr parents tried to raise you with rules

having a 'hectic,dramatic lifestyle' is,you imagine,equivalent to wat the life of a career woman must be like

you are beverly allit and you are the boys that killed jamie bulger tbh

but you think you are sexy spice

you are the poster child of armageddon and i am not referring to liv tyler

you are a wilfull psycopath and due to the destruction in yr own life,you are turned on by creating further destruction

this is the profile of a paedophile

you are a serial killer and someone needs to stop you

i have traced yr i.p and are sending two armed units to yr house

have a nice day

sdfggd

dscd

Lmfao

Powerful words.

how u bringing rape n burning kids with cigerettes into this is stupid, what has that got to do with anything, wayyy off the truth tbh so giv up tryna suss my life out yh

the ones that relish the chaos they are able to create on earth,in a bid to get noticed,because you hate the fact yr parents tried to raise you with rules

having a 'hectic,dramatic lifestyle' is,you imagine,equivalent to wat the life of a career woman must be like

you are a wilfull psycopath and due to the destruction in yr own life,you are turned on by creating further destruction

have a nice day

AHAHAHAHHA

Social >>>

Lol this cant be real. If u honestly thought there would be no consequences u have ur head firmly up ur own fanny. What if someone come to f*ck a girl who ur tryin to take serious?

If u kno whats best u'll fall back cos ur acting out of anger whereas he's actin off emotion.. U will lose

• Upvote 1

Lol this cant be real. If u honestly thought there would be no consequences u have ur head firmly up ur own fanny. What if someone come to f*ck a girl who ur tryin to take serious?

If u kno whats best u'll fall back cos ur acting out of anger whereas he's actin off emotion.. U will lose

I agreed with you till the end bit where you said she was acting out of anger (an emotion) and that he's acting off emotion.

have a nice day

sdfggd

dscd

Lmfao

wow

:lol: :lol:

lol at the petty people you associate yourself with...

Tbh the girl is a hoe, i know she yaps all day long bout her buisness i thout i was invinsible cus the guy is a noddy he acts like a bitch an i suppose i took the rite piss out of him,

but y bring it to my yard like a silly little girl angry at her man so she keys up the car, this is wot this is like

id perfer if he tried it to my face not snake aroun all acting cool with me being there n frontin like a d*ckhead....y go on shady

thats wot im pissssed about tbh, i knew i took the piss tbh, but i HONESTLY thout he wudnt stoop aslow as wot he did

I agreed with you till the end bit where you said she was acting out of anger (an emotion) and that he's acting off emotion.

Come on eks u kno what i mean stil. She's just pissed cos her window got smashed (but she kno's its her fault) whereas he is quite possibly heart broken and may not be able to be reasoned with.

She's already underestimated him so far, and now she's had time to think about it. If she's smart she'll back off. The broken window can be fixed easily but not necessarily his frame of mind

All that talk is pie about u wish he'd say something to ur face. If man grabbed u by ur throat now u'd be chattin sh*t about that instead of this. Malika ur in the wrong on this one

have a nice day

sdfggd

dscd

Lmfao

Powerful words.

pos'd