'Men cheat because they're OPPURTUNISTS, Women cheat because their man is not giving them enough attention/affection'

Mame Biram Diouf

Don't think it's changed because frankly, it is still the case that girls can get laid whenever they want and we have to work for it.I think it's more to do with temptation than opportunity. I currently have the opportunity to go get some Krispy Kremes but I'm not going to. But if you put them in front of me, I'm eating them.

• Upvote 1

Don't think it's changed because frankly, it is still the case that girls can get laid whenever they want and we have to work for it.I think it's more to do with temptation than opportunity. I currently have the opportunity to go get some Krispy Kremes but I'm not going to. But if you put them in front of me, I'm eating them.
I proper want some Krispy Kremes (no metaphor).

Sick analogy and one I can definately relate to.Pos

no nuttin to do with being masculinetopic title sounds about right imothey are both spineless reasons, may aswell jus end ittoo many relationships of convinience(sp) out here, thats the problemnuff man have a girl, because they like the idea of having a girlfriend, not necessarily 100% into hermen cheat, they jus cheatshit eds

• Upvote 1

maybe PEOPLE cheat because in the natural scheme of things you are not supposed to be tied down to just one person anyway. This monogamy practice is a very western concept that we are fully integrated in and may be why its so confusing, this whole 'cheating' concept. Some cultures men give there wives a few days in a year where they are allowed to have sex with another guy as they please but only for that period of time, with their blessing. Sometimes both partners engage in this practice. ..But because we are so conditioned in this selfish kind of western love, BETRAYAL and the idea of whoring lurks on such ideas.just a thought.... :D

is it just a western thing tho?what about asians? do they have multiple wives an sh*t?i think monogamy is GOOD for society, and humanity, its the only way forward
Hey I practice monogamy, I agree with you I think it is good thing,especially the world we live today. But clearly some people struggle with this concept so maybe it actually is not for them, they may just continue in a cycle. continually condemning themselves in failed 'monogamous' relationships because deep down it is never what they really want,they are just conforming to an ideal. Apparently some marriages function better with the sharing of partners, each to their own i guess.

its defo masculineask a woman why she cheated she tends to have masculine reasoning'he pissed me off''revenge''not enough attention'these are not reasons men would cheat, these are masculine reasoning for cheating
i dn't understand the last line especially

its defo masculineask a woman why she cheated she tends to have masculine reasoning'he pissed me off''revenge''not enough attention'these are not reasons men would cheat, these are masculine reasoning for cheating
i disagree that these are masculine reasonings tbhan the last line, well i dnt get it, can u expand?

to my understanding, men and women both posess feminine and masculine attributes, yet they manifest differently the examples i gave are not necessarily reasons that a MAN would give for cheating, but a WOMAN with a feminine/masculine imbalance may use the more MASCULINE polarity within her to reason her behaviour

i disagree that these are masculine reasonings tbh
i say that these are masculine reasonings because they are about initiating situations'i want revenge i will f*ck his best freind'once again these are not reasons a man will cheat, these are reasons a female will cheat based upon the principles of masculinity within HERthe male/masculine polarity is one of initiation, starting somethingfemale/feminine = one of nurturing a situation

maybe PEOPLE cheat because in the natural scheme of things you are not supposed to be tied down to just one person anyway. This monogamy practice is a very western concept that we are fully integrated in and may be why its so confusing, this whole 'cheating' concept. Some cultures men give there wives a few days in a year where they are allowed to have sex with another guy as they please but only for that period of time, with their blessing. Sometimes both partners engage in this practice. ..But because we are so conditioned in this selfish kind of western love, BETRAYAL and the idea of whoring lurks on such ideas.just a thought.... :D
This "we wasn't meant to have just one person" thing is crap. Look at the natural world and you will see some creatures will sex multiples of the opposite sex and you will see others who will pair up for life, with no intrusions.

This "we wasn't meant to have just one person" thing is crap. Look at the natural world and you will see some creatures will sex multiples of the opposite sex and you will see others who will pair up for life, with no intrusions.
what is 'crap' to you works in harmony for others. Humans appear to obviously function differently as a collective species. approximately 1,500 animal species practice homosexuality, so by you rationalisation it is perfectly natural,but I am sure a vast amount of people will not agree with this......

what is 'crap' to you works in harmony for others. Humans appear to obviously function differently as a collective species. approximately 1,500 animal species practice homosexuality, so by you rationalisation it is perfectly natural,but I am sure a vast amount of people will not agree with this......
Homos are not natural, though saying that everything's designed for multiples is a lie.