'Men cheat because they're OPPURTUNISTS, Women cheat because their man is not giving them enough attention/affection'

Mame Biram Diouf

When a man is with a girl - he considers buff- he considers good in bed- he gets on with- doesnt annoy himHe doesn't cheat.The same is true for females.
Not true. Even with the huge generalisation of each point I can honestly say that with all those criteria met certain men would still cheat.

Its a certain type of man, not all men cheat - but theres a type.
given the right circumstance of opportunity any normal functioning man regardless of (race, religion and upbringing) will cheat. (and some won't even regard it as a cheating act, simple a motor reaction, its not an emotive action or thought process when going in for the kill and dealing with the goods) There is no type, thats just men full stop.

given the right circumstance of opportunity any normal functioning man regardless of (race, religion and upbringing) will cheat. (and some won't even regard it as a cheating act, simple a motor reaction, its not an emotive action or thought process when going in for the kill and dealing with the goods) There is no type, thats just men full stop.
No way.

No way.
Yes, way.

maybe PEOPLE cheat because in the natural scheme of things you are not supposed to be tied down to just one person anyway. This monogamy practice is a very western concept that we are fully integrated in and may be why its so confusing, this whole 'cheating' concept. Some cultures men give there wives a few days in a year where they are allowed to have sex with another guy as they please but only for that period of time, with their blessing. Sometimes both partners engage in this practice. ..But because we are so conditioned in this selfish kind of western love, BETRAYAL and the idea of whoring lurks on such ideas.just a thought.... :D
This

Guest Yilmaz

Tbh, I don't even care if girls cheat anymore. I don't do it, but if they want to fair enough. I don't get too attached to girls anyway these days...as long as i can keep banging em, it's np.

Some men are better liars - LOL hahaha Nah I don't think so.The theres a type of man who will cheat, same way there is a type of woman who will cheat, theres also a type of woman & man who will continue to be with a cheating partner.They all lack self respect.
jokes how u put 'LOL hahaha' bare sounds like its fake laughter, nervous even. DW if it makes you feel better your man probly wont let you find out?
lol thats beauty of it, he could have just wrapped her up in a cotton ball of security saying i luv u babes etc.. or whatever BS means to make her feel he'll never f*ck out on another woman.YOU JUST NEVER KNOW, nobody is immune. So again there is no type. Just right opportunity probably hasn't presented itself to the dude. And you never know it could have happened already and you wouldn't know. (for now at least)For men anyway, its basic caveman like process, Primal even. Not to say men cannot be faithful. Just some are better at removing themselves from temptation and opportunity, than others. And mask it up by taking up hobby's to keep the mind occupied elsewhere .then some women think they have it sussed... by being extra farse in there mans business so they think know everything there man is up too..I could go on. But main points have been covered I think. From a male prospective. Its [Michael Jackson]human nature[Michael Jackson]

Guest M12 Part 2
Tbh, I don't even care if girls cheat anymore. I don't do it, but if they want to fair enough. I don't get too attached to girls anyway these days...as long as i can keep banging em, it's np.
You're a walking L if you actually believe in this.

Guest Yilmaz
You're a walking L if you actually believe in this.
Why's that?When I'm completely detached from her emotionally, and I jst wnt a convenient bang...then I dont care.Obviously if I'm in love etc etc it's diff

According to some female psychologist on GMTV yesterday anyway when they was talking about Cashley Cole, IMO females have turned into opportunistic creatures now as well, but it goes unnoticed by the older generations at the moment...Agree or Disagree?
BULLSHIT....thats the sh*t women would love you to believe....women love sex just as much as we doany seasoned ladies man will tell you that women cheat for exactly the same reasons as men.....the difference is women love to use the "my man wasnt giving me enough attention" excuse because they dont like to be thought of as hoes...and women are much much much better liars than men......a man could be with his wifey and his side piece rings him on his mobile and he wont pick the phone or he will hot himself up.....a woman would go to a club with her man knowing that the guy she is banging on the side is going to be there and will actually introduce them to each other and her man wouldnt suspect a thing.....i seen sh*t like this a million times overon my mothers life i slept with a woman last year who had a man who loved her off and she said she couldnt have asked for a better man, she no complaints...this woman is a solicitor, own home money etc......the thing was we sexed two weeks before their wedding (before anyone says it i know karma is gonna catch up to me)....so why did she cheat?... because the opportunity was there and she knew she wouldnt be caught (this is why you should never let your woman go on holiday with her mates)so dont delude yourselves into thinking that somehow women are more morally decent than men, its just a myth

Guest Yilmaz

Really though, what is this thread all about?[ X ] Both women and men cheat[ X ] Reckless and immoral individuals are a complete part of society irrespective of race/age/class/background etc[ ] Men and women cheat for one universal reasonImo, you'll be lucky these days (and in the future) to find a Westernised girl that doesn't have a history/something dodgy about her sexual life. Gotta learn to live with it now, or *risk* being single in the long run. Sometimes you have to let sleeping dogs lie. But I know from personal experience that is easier said than done.

Some men are better liars - LOL hahaha Nah I don't think so.The theres a type of man who will cheat, same way there is a type of woman who will cheat, theres also a type of woman & man who will continue to be with a cheating partner.They all lack self respect.
jokes how u put 'LOL hahaha' bare sounds like its fake laughter, nervous even. DW if it makes you feel better your man probly wont let you find out?
lolI laughed because i disagree - Those men just find gulable woman who want to be with a man so badly they put up with shite lies.I don't believe sh*t i don't rely on words either, actions say it all.Is it that unheard of for a man to remain faithfull? Or are you only bringing what you've seen from your family of men never being faithfull to any of the woman you know?

lol thats beauty of it, he could have just wrapped her up in a cotton ball of security saying i luv u babes etc.. or whatever BS means to make her feel he'll never f*ck out on another woman.YOU JUST NEVER KNOW, nobody is immune. So again there is no type. Just right opportunity probably hasn't presented itself to the dude. And you never know it could have happened already and you wouldn't know. (for now at least)For men anyway, its basic caveman like process, Primal even. Not to say men cannot be faithful. Just some are better at removing themselves from temptation and opportunity, than others. And mask it up by taking up hobby's to keep the mind occupied elsewhere .then some women think they have it sussed... by being extra farse in there mans business so they think know everything there man is up too..I could go on. But main points have been covered I think. From a male prospective. Its [Michael Jackson]human nature[Michael Jackson]
Well words mean f*ck all to me, actions speak louder than words - and from my partners actions its all good.

words - actions (samething). Unless you got some GPS scanning device attached to him. to monitor 24/7
Very different.One mans words are one thingbut his actions/body language often contradict each other, because body language doesnt lie, but peoples mouths do.I don't feel the need for that TBH Vtec - I'm not stupid nor am i oblivious to certain things, theres just no need for me to be paranoid about something thats not happening.The day i loose trust in my partner and start getting paranoid is the day im leaving - 1) If he has done something to make me distrust him then its gone and thats it. 2) If he hasn't done something but im paranoid - Its not fair on either of us and im not living a life of stressing over my partner/Childs father.When you look at what Lemons is saying (Take away the fact hes saying he wouldnt cheat -However the inkling is still there though) - Thats a guy who aint ready for a relationship hes not ready to settle down and commit to one person, When your ready & REALLY Love someone you dont want to play around, when you get there you will know and be able to relate to what im saying.

words - actions (samething). Unless you got some GPS scanning device attached to him. to monitor 24/7
Very different.One mans words are one thingbut his actions/body language often contradict each other, because body language doesnt lie, but peoples mouths do.I don't feel the need for that TBH Vtec - I'm not stupid nor am i oblivious to certain things, theres just no need for me to be paranoid about something thats not happening.The day i loose trust in my partner and start getting paranoid is the day im leaving - 1) If he has done something to make me distrust him then its gone and thats it. 2) If he hasn't done something but im paranoid - Its not fair on either of us and im not living a life of stressing over my partner/Childs father.
cool but just stating things from a blunt reality stance.

When you look at what Lemons is saying (Take away the fact hes saying he wouldnt cheat -However the inkling is still there though) - Thats a guy who aint ready for a relationship hes not ready to settle down and commit to one person, When your ready & REALLY Love someone you dont want to play around, when you get there you will know and be able to relate to what im saying.
what lemons is saying is very real, and im in a long term relationship with my girl too. and his statement is still very true. Statement still stands true even when married and whatever. You don't understand mens minds of emotional detatchment. not saying ur gullable. As stated before. BLUNT REALITY.

When you look at what Lemons is saying (Take away the fact hes saying he wouldnt cheat -However the inkling is still there though) - Thats a guy who aint ready for a relationship hes not ready to settle down and commit to one person, When your ready & REALLY Love someone you dont want to play around, when you get there you will know and be able to relate to what im saying.
what lemons is saying is very real, and im in a long term relationship with my girl too. and his statement is still very true. Statement still stands true even when married and whatever. You don't understand mens minds of emotional detatchment. not saying ur gullable. As stated before. BLUNT REALITY.
I think your confused though, Im not saying men/woman don't look at the opposite sex and be curious or think damn etc etc, but looking is one thing, taking it that step further is where its then crossing the line, we are only human at the end of the day its only natural to look but to take it further and cheat on someone just because they looked good right at that moment is not acceptable. Im not oblivious to the fact my partner will come across people he finds attractive same way I do, doesn't make me want to go throw away the last 5 odd years for some one night of sleeze.