Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

14 hours ago, zoot said:

The quality in Amsterdam is poor. Smoking ammy in 2017 ...pain

yes..pain...heh heh

/

man r  smoking flavours and name brands n im just here happy when lemon enters the discussion smh

/

dams really shit ye?

2 hours ago, Kuffir said:

yes..pain...heh heh

/

man r  smoking flavours and name brands n im just here happy when lemon enters the discussion smh

/

dams really shit ye?

Name brand hype 

Most of it is waaaaay to heavy on the chest an the head

Then u jus start to saturate 

Unless its holy grail....that's very nice

Shit documentary doesn't really explain CBD/THC properly and still using the daily mail lingo 'skunk'

Not surprised though as Murdoch owns part of Vice/Noisey

Smoking cheese/amnesia all the time will turn you nuts though I've seen it happen

The below wheel serves as a resource to determine which cannabinoids may help treat symptoms associated with mood, eating/gastrointestinal disorders, neurological disorders, pain, sleep disorders, and other medical conditions. 

PLUe6NdETsirqg7Y9Hkf_Cannabinoid-Wheel-(

• Upvote 1

I've grown northern lights outside in the summer before the plant went huge massive nugs as well

Definatly easy to grow all i did was use filterd water and a bit of nutrients i brought from the pound shop 

The smell wernt bad at all 

Buy a few seeds and a litlr plant pot and put in in ur garden so easy to grow 

14 hours ago, Flex said:

Tbh if that's what you man are on, then you might as well grow ur own. Pretty sure its legal to grow cbd rich plants as long as the thc doesn't exceed a certain threshold.

LOL yeah cause the officer booting my door down is gonna care about the 2% THC thats legal

15 hours ago, Flex said:

Tbh if that's what you man are on, then you might as well grow ur own. Pretty sure its legal to grow cbd rich plants as long as the thc doesn't exceed a certain threshold.

Industrial hemp is legal to grow. There are acres of hemp fields around Reigate/Surrey countryside ... who the fuck would want to grow that to smoke lol

Too high CBD is shit the minimum you want is a 1:1 ratio of CBD:THC which is the ratio used in Sativex spray given to people with MS

14 hours ago, zoot said:

Industrial hemp is legal to grow. There are acres of hemp fields around Reigate/Surrey countryside ... who the fuck would want to grow that to smoke lol

Too high CBD is shit the minimum you want is a 1:1 ratio of CBD:THC which is the ratio used in Sativex spray given to people with MS

Ahh skn, thought you were only interested in cbd content. What strains are decent, i already get NL pretty regular.