Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

lol na tbh i've rolled zoots like that 10000s of times but to have the audacity to take a picture n post it in the same topic as my magic magic carpet like its anythin to be proud of is quite frankly is an insultf*ck waitin 4 ppl to go to bed ima roll an angry spliff now brb

i reinforceif u can smoke it toke it from itsa persy then it dont really mata wat it looks like, il standardly just roll up a pin headits only wen theres a batcha heads on 1 zoot that u have to roll solid, so the zoot can withstand all the trauma from bumsuckers and faggots that dont no how 2 hold it or draw it right and let it side burn.

sh*t roll, it was funny rolling tho. I couldnt see straight joint was spinngnin. alcoholic effects still. 2qsquz6.jpg
*shakes head furiously*
LOLwhat rizlas that? whats wrong with it steff?
LOL the way its a tube in a tube... Any thinner and it would have a smaller radius than the roach

not even gonna read the threadwhat the f*ck is that sh*t brah
llow me fam. my 3rd roll of my life gee
lol same eregot some nice bud, and some carlings...might ring up abdel and order a kebaaab
the good life..
lol seen.Nah its minor thort u been smoking for years and thats ur zoot..

not feling it tbh. whats the hype about?nocks zute>>>>>>>>> this one
no hypejus a normal packed zootonce u've rolled enough its jus second nature really don't think i could c*ck up a roll if i triedp.s keep up lads2w57h3s.jpg
please bruv.dont hype with them blue peter zoots there...lucky i aint sober or i wud duppy this thread.
  • Upvote 1

no hypejus a normal packed zootonce u've rolled enough its jus second nature really don't think i could c*ck up a roll if i triedp.s keep up lads2w57h3s.jpg
please bruv.dont hype with them blue peter zoots there...lucky i aint sober or i wud duppy this thread.
i'm well aware of the size of my spliff thank ui got f*ck all left thoif u'd care to scroll a few pages back u'll see i'd put u to shame

i'm well aware of the size of my spliff thank ui got f*ck all left thoif u'd care to scroll a few pages back u'll see i'd put u to shame
nah im only catching joke still...need to go dam asap

nah im only catching joke still...need to go dam asap
LOL @ u going a couple pages back. and gettin sekkled