Brighton

A Bit Better

theres a good club called 'honey' which is quite studenty

Honey is a gaybar isn't it? Very funny. First pic on the site has the DJ wearing no top and bare dudes.

Anyone that could actually be helpful?

nah bro it isnt a gay bar.

ive been there.

Knew a few people at uni down there and it seemed to be one of the most popular clubs to go to.

I'm there tomorrow night... Where is good to go out? I'm not expecting the music to be amazing but I also don't wanna listen to the Klaxons. Or any hard house. Or any homos.

Suggestions please.

Honey Club isnt a gaybar. Of all the ones in Brighton I know of there's Revenge and R-Bar next to it, but thats usually open on Thursdays - Saturdays so you wont get hassled by homos

Thursdays - Honey Club, seafront (not on the Pier) - good for r&b, hiphop, some funky and bashment thrown in.

Fridays:

Club 211 for 'Lollipop Fridays' - right next door to Honey Club and in some cases LFridays have their nights in there. Perfect for Hip Hop, r&b and funky house

Saturdays (as far as I know; most places are expensive on Saturday:)

Ponana - for 'Silk' (or IceBoxx - i forget) another urban night, full of r&b, hiphop etc

next door to that is Madam Geisha which has good nights on some days

Clubs also good on certain days

LIFE (other end of seafront); Coalition; Digital - best club imo and again big on Tuesdays; Funky Buddah;

If you wanna know more holla

Sussex uni have sum thing goin on, some culture fest ting

Try reach dat, bare uni gyal

Then follow da crowd 2da afterparty

:!:

Rah - how dyou find out

I'm president of the society thats putting that show on

It's gonna be a big show - kicks off at 7.30

theres a good club called 'honey' which is quite studenty

avoid.

gays go here too.

was baffed cos i entered thru the hip hop room, entetered the bigger main room see 4 hench guys dancing topless, moonwalked myself out...

i suggest ocean rooms, digital is good (depending on wat DJs are there tho tbh)

I'm there tomorrow night... Where is good to go out? I'm not expecting the music to be amazing but I also don't wanna listen to the Klaxons. Or any hard house. Or any homos.

Suggestions please.

Honey Club isnt a gaybar. Of all the ones in Brighton I know of there's Revenge and R-Bar next to it, but thats usually open on Thursdays - Saturdays so you wont get hassled by homos

Thursdays - Honey Club, seafront (not on the Pier) - good for r&b, hiphop, some funky and bashment thrown in.

Fridays:

Club 211 for 'Lollipop Fridays' - right next door to Honey Club and in some cases LFridays have their nights in there. Perfect for Hip Hop, r&b and funky house

Saturdays (as far as I know; most places are expensive on Saturday:)

Ponana - for 'Silk' (or IceBoxx - i forget) another urban night, full of r&b, hiphop etc

next door to that is Madam Geisha which has good nights on some days

Clubs also good on certain days

LIFE (other end of seafront); Coalition; Digital - best club imo and again big on Tuesdays; Funky Buddah;

If you wanna know more holla

c/s

Honey club is the best imo but thurs is the main night

if you got a hotel then just go Tru or Oceana SNM