Training Behind Bars

jagz1992

The guys told me he mouthed off to one of the coaches during a training session one day. The coach told him not to come back, but he slapped the coach in the face and said he'd return tomorrow. He did return the next day, and other inmates made sure he never returned again. He was beaten with poles and fists and died later that day from his injuries.
jheeeeeeze-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------very good read i must say

Can't be arsed reading all that but I know jail defo worked for me.I went from semi defined, to pretty hench-ish, to beastly in 11 months with no special diet.Have alot of people thinking I'm on juice recently though but that's never been the case, jail just give me a good start.Even tempted to go for that Men's Health success story comp tbh.

Even tempted to go for that Men's Health success story comp tbh.
presuming thats u in ur avi it shows, well done! perhaps u should though, use a negative situation to show how things have changed for the positive for others to read. who were u before the new name?the article's alright as well. thing is one can build a decent body wherever they are with the right dedication and a decent diet.

presuming thats u in ur avi it shows, well done! perhaps u should though, use a negative situation to show how things have changed for the positive for others to read. who were u before the new name?
Yeah I might do still but looking at my before and after pix, people find it hard to believe I done it naturally.I was WG before, used to dot about the gym room before I got locked up.

presuming thats u in ur avi it shows, well done! perhaps u should though, use a negative situation to show how things have changed for the positive for others to read. who were u before the new name?
Yeah I might do still but looking at my before and after pix, people find it hard to believe I done it naturally.I was WG before, used to dot about the gym room before I got locked up.
ahh i remember. didnt know u were out.. as long as u did it naturally its not news to find quick gains hard to believe, pple will always wonder. as some people just have good genetics, coupled with the right training they can just get big fast. my cousin has competed at under 25 level and was all naturaland made huge gains when he got his training routine serious. next thing he was pushed into competing.@ DJ i suppose thats the main reason. they have a regimented lifestyle, good rest, and staple diet, less ability to binge and eat crap. if someone is serious about weights, it could be like being in a camp in the same way any martial arts, or athletics style camps are in terms of regimented restricted lifestyle.BUT u dont need to get locked up to achieve even better gains of course!

some guy in my gym who has that prison bulk after being inside for 5 years was telling me part of the reason he got big was cos he wud bang gym every day, then munch bare cans of tuna in his cell and when he wasn't in the gym he was locked in his cell and not doing much walking. thus he he got mad wen

• 2 weeks later...