Parentally Programmed Racism

Captain Planet

the asians that stink are the FRESH 1s who have curry every night and even sweat it out their pores FFS

corner shop mandem beef the worse tho, them 1s where they have been doing mad shifts and not bothered cleaning and the whole gaff stinks like f*ck

/

i can say as a white-male, that i wudnt dream of leaving my yard without showering, unless i'm just bowling 2 the shop in the morning to get milk, papers,gas/electric etc

the asians that stink are the FRESH 1s who have curry every night and even sweat it out their pores FFS

corner shop mandem beef the worse tho, them 1s where they have been doing mad shifts and not bothered cleaning and the whole gaff stinks like f*ck

it ain jus the fresh ones tbh

its everyone one a dem that eats curry on a daily basis, sweatin out their pores

the food we eat gives each set a people a certain smell anyway but havin to sweat curry is unfortunate

Indians cant drive

Africans cant drive

Women cant drive

White people's hygiene isnt that good

Thats literally all I've been told and they were absolutely right on all. Everything else is what I've learnt from my own observations and others.

Why are smallies so obessessed with Jamaica?

*Falls for bait*

f*ck off.

Africans are smellier than whites 001, what you on about

Why you replying to me? I wasnt the first to say it in the thread.

Injuns hygiene is bad too. Missed that one

First one I saw.

And it's a load of sh*t.

Why you replying to me? I wasnt the first to say it in the thread.

Injuns hygiene is bad too. Missed that one

First one I saw.

And it's a load of sh*t.

lol ignore it. every single race has un-hygenic people but these wasteman like to make out its only us. fool.

what is this fraff about white people not being clean? load of f*ck*ng bollocks

its everyone one a dem that eats curry on a daily basis, sweatin out their pores

the food we eat gives each set a people a certain smell anyway but havin to sweat curry is unfortunate

tbh

i dnt know how they do it, if i go out 4 a banging curry, i will sweat it the following day and feel like vermin, it's a despicable feeling tbh

maybe they feel the same after having a sunday roast, but i somewhat doubt it

It's definitely the freshies ones that stink and it likes they even can't smell it between themselves its so f*ck*ng strong as well. British born asians come correct even if they do eat curry everyday.

on topic black people are can't be trusted... dont hang out with them.... white people are slyly racist in there own subtle way... stick to asians...

tbh

i dnt know how they do it, if i go out 4 a banging curry, i will sweat it the following day and feel like vermin, it's a despicable feeling tbh

yh for me its the island patties, lamb flavour

get the curry armpit only a few hours later

/

i doubt it, theres no where near as much flavour

/

i dno where else to put this but this FOB tex me jus now goin : in ldn slangs. When there say . My girl is a jersey :) what does it me?

SMH

Guest Esquilax

tbh

yh for me its the island patties, lamb flavour

get the curry armpit only a few hours later

/

i doubt it, theres no where near as much flavour

/

i dno where else to put this but this FOB tex me jus now goin : in ldn slangs. When there say . My girl is a jersey :) what does it me?

SMH

lolol ldn slangs

Jamawics are arrogant

White people don't know about seasoning

Thats about it really and they are both true in my experience. I think most English food is bland (No hating - I give eternal ratings for Fish & Chips, Yorkshires and you have got the puddings on lockdown ) and you only have to check Numero's posts in this thread for confirmation of the other.

Well there's people who wash before they go to sleep, then roll out of bed and get ready. I can accept that....IF they change their sheets on a daily basis.

But 'llow hyping to me, when I say "you sweat in your sleep", about replying with "maybe YOU sweat in your sleep, but I'm clean", should get a slap in the mouth!

Guest Flat Eric

To rap it all up and put a close to this thread,

Coons stink

Pakis stink

Crackers stink

Chinks stink

We all stink apart from mixed raced people.

English/Irish have the breakfast game on f*ck*ng SMASH

no1 can front on that

/

this aint from my parents

but in a few nigerian households i have been in, the parents have gone on a raw 1

1 household had some freshy over who was there "cousin" and they would summon her wit a bell and she would run up stairs and fufill there wishes (my mum just helped her wit her passport/visa issues, give her a reference etc, i think she was an illegal)

and in 2 others i have witnessed the mum and dads calling the kids on the downstairs phone asking them 2 bring them up a sandwich and a cup of tea

is this normal?

I WOULD NOT HAVE A f*ck*ng BAR OF THIS

obviously help out, but that is some servitude sh*t

im sorry, ackee and salt fish (is that what you have?) is never ever better than a fry-up

jerk chicken is f*ck*ng piff tho, nt even gunna try and front

i dnt even f*cks with ackee

its callaloo an saltfish, fried dumpins, scrambled eggs, hardough bread for me

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

im sorry, ackee and salt fish (is that what you have?) is never ever better than a fry-up

jerk chicken is f*ck*ng piff tho, nt even gunna try and front

i dnt even f*cks with ackee

its callaloo an saltfish, fried dumpins, scrambled eggs, hardough bread for me

f*ck that sh*t for breakfast

You must feel overly full