General opinion of white girls?

DannySpeed

Not looks wise but ive seen comments like "LOL at wifing a white girl" etc.

ive seen people say "LOL @ wifeing a westernised girl" but nothing about white girls.

why, what is your opinion of white girls?

sh*t stirring topic 2bh

Not even, dont want no sh*t just honest opinions.

Its just alot of people i see judge a white girl for the fact her being white or being white with a coloured person, so i noticed them having a bad rep.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Guest Esquilax

ive seen people say "LOL @ wifeing a westernised girl" but nothing about white girls.

sh*t stirring topic 2bh

Lol at anyone who says lol at wifing a western girl

So your on about the mixed relationships then? Basically, it is not good for a white girl to be like " my types black boys, i want mixed raced babies, etc etc." It is a disrespect. Someone should love the opposite sex due to who they are and how nice they look. Race being an attraction is stupid.

sh*t stirring topic 2bh

Lol at anyone who says lol at wifing a western girl

cant remember who said it but there was a topic in L&L and someone said it

So your on about the mixed relationships then? Basically, it is not good for a white girl to be like " my types black boys, i want mixed raced babies, etc etc." It is a disrespect. Someone should love the opposite sex due to who they are and how nice they look. Race being an attraction is stupid.

Agreed on the highlighted.

Western women have some of the loweest morals though, the worst tbh. (Note: colour and race was not mentioned but western was)

unfortunately i have to agree, you watch these booze britain type shows and the quality of female you see is such a far cry from the other side of the world, sort of thing you would NEVER see in some Asian countries

Western girls are the most enlightened, sexually and mentally, philosophically etc

Morals are subjective

Western women lack morals and lack self respect. Spice Girls "Girl Power" enhanced this amongst the younger girls at the time of their popularity and the slag of all slags madonna convinced women that being a slag is cool.

Guest Esquilax

Western girls are the most enlightened,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah and I'm sure your veiled mistress knows shitoads about art and literature.

Western girls are the most enlightened, sexually and mentally, philosophically etc

Morals are subjective

Western women lack morals and lack self respect. Spice Girls "Girl Power" enhanced this amongst the younger girls at the time of their popularity and the slag of all slags madonna convinced women that being a slag is cool.

Maybe girls you have dealt with lack self respect, being liberal and lacking morals are two different things, maybe if you were to experience a different scene to which you are used to you might have a different opinion of western girls.

Guest Esquilax

Western girls are the most enlightened,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah and I'm sure your veiled mistress knows shitoads about art and literature.

im sure stacey from romford or shaniqua from brixton know all about degas and tolstoy.

To quote myself, 'white girls are the worst and the best'

Your input is no longer needed, nor is it valued.

CONFIRMED.

Real talk

One girl in my establishment of education was sayin something like this the other day "Its my destiny to marry a Jamaican and have black babies"

:/

Real talk

One girl in my establishment of education was sayin something like this the other day "Its my destiny to marry a Jamaican and have black babies"

:/

AAAAARGH this is so f*ck*ng infuriating

was getting ready to go out a few weeks ago at a friends house and this girl was there talking about how since she was with her ex she has been introduced to the St Lucian way of life and no matter what she is on the outside she knows in her heart she is black <_<

had to get up and leave the room before i pushed my glass into her face for such f*ck*ng stupid talk

People are so quick to judge them based on there experience of a few slores or what they see on tv eg. hen parties abroad etc.

Just because in your social circle they might act liek that doesnt mean the majority do, today at college i see some asian girl with full face veil (dont know the proper name the one where u can only see there eyes) on the phone like ye im picking up on the break etc is that supposed to be moral?