The BNP

Phil Brooks

We all know their policies when it comes to race and immigrants, but what are their other policies? I swear I have never heard of their normal policies, yet lots of white boys want to vote for them. I swear some white boys are baft to not think about what GBR would be like if they had everyone of colour or who has ethnic blood.

LOL they are nutts, I look at what they say & wityht all these cuts and all these spendings and the food rises due to foreigners being kick out their poor paid jobs and doctors leaving so a sh*t nhs, I fail to see how thtey could sustain GBR.

are You racist or something, why are You looking into this?

man tryna find genuine reason to vote for them so when we call him racist he's like "nah i like what they wana do with ( insert policy ) "

LOL they are nutts, I look at what they say & wityht all these cuts and all these spendings and the food rises due to foreigners being kick out their poor paid jobs and doctors leaving so a sh*t nhs, I fail to see how thtey could sustain GBR.

man tryna find genuine reason to vote for them so when we call him racist he's like "nah i like what they wana do with ( insert policy ) "

Who gives a f*ck about their policies? They dont DESERVE the RIGHT to air their policies because of how f*cked up they are.

Their nazi founder:

JohnTyndall_left.jpg

Their current leader, "I'm not a racist" Nick Griffin who also rather enjoyed Hitler's Mein Kampf:

Nick+Griffin.gif

These arent people FIT to run this country.

:/

I was just wondering tbh, I would never vote for these monkeys. I find the white people who agree with them rather backwards people. Them say they have good policies that's why they'll vote for them but it's only immigrant policies they see, like they haven't got enough cells to think about looking into their crap policies that make no sense.

I was just wondering tbh, I would never vote for these monkeys. I find the white people who agree with them rather backwards people. Them say they have good policies that's why they'll vote for them but it's only immigrant policies they see, like they haven't got enough cells to think about looking into their crap policies that make no sense.

kl sorry for assuming things

but for any of You stupid enough to think they are a genuine party

they only allow non white members because the law said they have to. implying they are BLATENTLY RACIST.

they only allow non white members because the law said they have to. implying they are BLATENTLY RACIST.

When did I say I think they are a legit party? :/

When did I say I think they are a legit party? :/

i apologized for assuming

then made a seperate note, for anyone else.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/young-angry-and-white/4od#3032994

Young, Angry and White

In July 2009, almost a million voters chose the BNP in the EU elections. But it's not just traditional BNP voters swelling the ranks, with a recent survey finding one in 20 young people would vote BNP.

Against this backdrop, Peter Beard follows 19-year-old Kieren, who is considering joining the party.

Kieren is looking for a home in the BNP but is unsure that it represents his views. Having been a fervent nationalist from the age of 15, he is concerned that the BNP is losing its radical edge and selling out its racial policies.

His choice is made more difficult by the fact he comes from a moderate family who find many of his far-right views shocking. There is concern that the opinions and choices he is making at a young age could have serious consequences for his future.

This fascinating First Cut documentary offers an insight into a young person's attraction to a party whose policies and image continue to cause extreme controversy throughout the country