Vip2 3month/12 week progress challenge

carpedeum

thought it was supposed to have stared by now?? so might as well start one here. let it begin This weekend? Friday March 5th- May 28th = 12 weeksFriday March 5th - June 8th = 3 monthswhich date is preferred?Its quite simple: Its a challenge, not a competition per say. so the only person you're really competing with is yourself, to see how much of YOUR goals (lose weight, gain weight, build muscle, get lean etc) whatever it is......over the duration of the challenge. (taken from the monster supplement rules)Post your starting stats and starting pictures of your body with a clear date in the pictures. you can then track your progress in here and receive helpful encouragement and tips along the way. After the end of the challenge you post up your finished result stats and pictures

• ------------------------------------------------------All starting stats are "cold" measurments i.e. before any training. you can post a separate stats log of the same measurements After training themStarting stats
  1. Height
  2. Weight (state if its morning weight or other time of day)
  3. Waist Size
  4. Chest Size
  5. Arms (unflexed)
  6. Arms (flexed)
  7. Legs (Thigh/quads)

(take pics and keep for your own tracking) your choice if u want to upload or not[*]Mark your stats and pics with the date[*]at the end of the challenge, you post up your stats [and pic(s) if you choose to][*]Use this thread for THIS challenge only to track progress and update as you feel

1. height. 6ft 22. weight. 87kilo3 waist. 36 inch 4. chest. 43 inch5.Arms unflex. 13 1/2inch6. Arms flex. 15 inch7legs. will find out l8amy goal is 2 cut, so really i wanna see a difference in waist in weighthopefully my arms and chest wnt loose much of their size

Guest Triple XXX

this is me right now, laugh all u wantextremely bad setting so bad light, sh*t fone camera small space etc bt i cnt do anything elseIMAGE_014vip.jpgIMAGE_013vip.jpgheight 6ftweight 12st est (jus ordered a scale)dnt know the rest ill update as i get the stuff

Just been to the gym so will get measurements tomorrow.Do the one to the 28th of May. Wanna be able to start June knowing my stats.Disappointed it wasn't sorted out so that it could start yesterday since that's when I started training hard but whatever. I could've done it myself so can't blame anyone.Also doing a weight gain competition with my bredrin that spans the same time so double motivation.ODT.

thought durty was bare skinny. u dont need to gain weight tbh, jus tone up-build up body make this a sticky innit / swaer the original topic starter has been banned from sports room :D im on this as well still yeh this is me as of yday morning. im trying to put on another 10kg bodybuilder.jpg

dnt know why any1 would wanna look like that tbh
WE NEED TO GET A CERTAIN GASSED MAN ON THIS TING BRUV
was gunna post his story earlier but couldn't b arsedi'm not gunna tell him about this, i got money riding on the fact that he can't gain that ludicrous amount of weight with his ectomorphic self

Guest Triple XXX

LMAOjus been to the gym for my first sesh, feelin good (it was onna them bodybuilder ones with jus bare weights not them franchise ones with jus runnin machines)hear what tho after the sesh now i see one of them weight thingies n though eeeh might aswell now i said i weigh 12st innit that was from like October when i weight myself in my GPs office thingyim not even gonna type the results ill let the ticket do the talkinticket.jpg>>>>>>>> my estimation game, although i had a jacket n wallet n fone n trainers on bt i dnt think that woulda made much of a differencen i dont even eat that much jus got back on the protein yesterday i miss bare meals n shitdnt even look 15 swear im still skinny in them pics argh this was my f*ckin aim for the 3 month thing n ive hit it before ive even startednow i gotta have whole new goals, may go for 18st

That's mad Durrty me and you are at (almost) exactly the same weight and height, swear the last time we met you were super skinnyIncidently I started to try losing weight since last week but I have no concept of what to eat / what kinda exercises I should be doing, any help in terms of eating/exercise would be greatly appreciated

All starting stats are "cold" measurments i.e. before any training. you can post a separate stats log of the same measurements After training themStarting stats
  1. Height - 6 foot 2
  2. Weight (morning) - 92.1kg
  3. Waist Size - 36inches
  4. Chest Size - 41.5inches
  5. Arms (unflexed) - 14.5inches
  6. Arms (flexed) - 16.5 inches
  7. Legs (Thigh/quads) - 26inches

Guest M12 Part 2
All starting stats are "cold" measurments i.e. before any training. you can post a separate stats log of the same measurements After training themStarting stats
  1. Height - 6 foot 2
  2. Weight (morning) - 86kg
  3. Waist Size - 33inches
  4. Chest Size - 43inches
  5. Arms (unflexed) - 13.75inches
  6. Arms (flexed) - 15.5 inches
  7. Legs (Thigh/quads) - 25.5inches

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2526/vipjw.jpgcamera phone pic but whatever. summer 2010 im gonna be emotional