Vip2 3month/12 week progress challenge

carpedeum

basically durtty ur not slim anymore. taking more milkfat will be dumb

All starting stats are "cold" measurments i.e. before any training. you can post a separate stats log of the same measurements After training themStarting stats
  1. Height - 6 foot 2
  2. Weight (morning) - 81.2kg
  3. Waist Size - 29inches
  4. Chest Size - 41 inches
  5. Arms (unflexed) - 13.6 inches
  6. Arms (flexed) - 15 inches (swear my left is like 15.7 though)
  7. Legs (Thigh/quads) - 23inches

Yeah venom one of my arms was bigger than the other... Just took the smaller measurement.You lot are making me feel like my arms are out of proportion so I'm gonna bump up chest to most important. My frikkin coach is tellin me he wants NFL combine numbers. The DBs are benchin 100kg 20+ times! I can do max 4, probably 3!

Joined the gym in late january been like three times since... just have absolutely no motivation to go either. No motivation to eat either lolz eat like one meal a day. Maybe this thread will make it get into gear.

Guest M12 Part 2

allow it this aint the place for them talks.Post pics and measurements. Get advice. Get bigger. Sending for guys isnt cool. everyone is starting from different places, this is just motivation to improve

Cant find a tape measure, so just going to go off what I can remember the last time I measured about two weeks ago (if anything I'll amend incorrect details).Height - 5'7Weight - 73kg/11.5 stoneWaist - 31'Chest - 42'Arms - 17'Got a picture I took recently too, showing what I was like in late 07, 08/09 and now.Might upload it shortly...

Guest M12 Part 2

go through.17" arms is a goal of mine still. I dont work them enough though hardly ever do direct arm work except dips. my arms are long though so i dont think i will ever have that hench arm look unless i touch 17.5"+ which is gonna be way down the line

All starting stats are "cold" measurments i.e. before any training. you can post a separate stats log of the same measurements After training themStarting stats
  1. Height - 6 foot
  2. Weight (morning) - 78kg
  3. Waist Size - 31inches
  4. Chest Size - 39.5inches
  5. Arms (unflexed) - 13.5 inches
  6. Arms (flexed) - 15 inches
  7. Legs (Thigh/quads) - 26inches

Target: Chest more cut.Arms 15.5 inches unflexedMore definition for 6 pac.Starts tomorrow

go through.17" arms is a goal of mine still. I dont work them enough though hardly ever do direct arm work except dips. my arms are long though so i dont think i will ever have that hench arm look unless i touch 17.5"+ which is gonna be way down the line
the longer ur arms are the more weight u can bang out on things like bicep curls, ur muscle is naturally bigger and u have this thing called a mechanical advantage over midgets like me.f*ck it i'm on this as well, need the motivation, i'll sort out a camera and get some pics done, how do i work out my 1 rep max?

good topic.. started this end of jan (took first pic then)img1bn.jpgthis is my current prof * Height - 5'11 * Weight (morning) - 92 * Waist Size - 36inches * Chest Size - 44inches * Arms (unflexed) - 14.5 inches * Arms (flexed) - 17 inches * Legs (Thigh/quads) - 23inchesmost recentimg2su.jpgTarget. Need my biceps to be as defined as the tricepsweight drop to 86-87kg waist to 34kg sprinters definition. Just need to do more cardio. have been slacking on that for a while. U never really know/see your improvements till people start telling you. With these measurements I can monitor things alot better.

Take measurements with a soft tape measure. That's what I did. On your arm, use the biggest part of your arm. Same on leg. On your waist you do the thinnest part so usually near the bellybutton. Would've been easier if I had someone to take the measurements for me but that wasn't gonna happen.Make sure you get your measurements up by tomorrow and then we'll edit the first post to include them all and so we can see who's in the competition.

I'm on this, didn't go to the gym for months and lost a stone.Starting stats[*]Height 6'0[*]Weight (state if its morning weight or other time of day) 154 pounds[*]Waist Size 31'[*]Chest Size 37'[*]Arms (unflexed) 12[*]Arms (flexed) 14.5[*]Legs (Thigh/quads) 21My overall goal is 13 stone but in 12 weeks I want to put on a stone *goes to buy some reflex*

Cant find a tape measure, so just going to go off what I can remember the last time I measured about two weeks ago (if anything I'll amend incorrect details).Height - 5'7Weight - 73kg/11.5 stoneWaist - 32"Chest - 43"Arms - 15" (hanging) / 16.5 (unflexed) / 17.5 (flexed) Legs - 23"
Corrected the measurements now but wasnt too sure how to measure my arm unflexed, so I took one with my arm at the side of me, one raised but unflexed and one flexed....if that makes sense.
Got a picture I took recently too, showing what I was like in late 07, 08/09 and now.
And here's the pic I might be sending to Men's Health mag for that success story comp24141_327334463434_554108434_3746823_3897247_n.jpgMind you I had just finished in the gym in these pix, so was pretty 'warm'.Cold as in this one though -DSC04455.jpgAiming for tree trunk legs, better shoulders and abs, to get some cardio into in my routine but put on some more weight.

Guest M12 Part 2
  1. Height - 6 foot
  2. Weight (morning) - 78kg
  3. Waist Size - 31inches
  4. Chest Size - 39.5inches
  5. Arms (unflexed) - 13.5 inches
  6. Arms (flexed) - 15 inches
  7. Legs (Thigh/quads) - 26inches

Target: Chest more cut.Arms 15.5 inches unflexedMore definition for 6 pac.Starts tomorrow
going from 15 inches flexed to 15,5 inches unflexed i doubt is even possible in a year. let alone 3 months. your target needs to be more realistic

Guest M12 Part 2
the longer ur arms are the more weight u can bang out on things like bicep curls, ur muscle is naturally bigger and u have this thing called a mechanical advantage over midgets like me.
this is true but im still right. a 14" arm on someone who is 5 ft 5 will look decent whereas a 14" arm on someone 6ft3 will look skinny

That's mad Durrty me and you are at (almost) exactly the same weight and height, swear the last time we met you were super skinnyIncidently I started to try losing weight since last week but I have no concept of what to eat / what kinda exercises I should be doing, any help in terms of eating/exercise would be greatly appreciated
from own experience, to lose weight just go for a jog at night and drink lots of water.. atm i do a 3 mile jog each night, takes 20-25 minutes or so depending on how much effort i put in, plus drink a lot of water during the day and it helps so much.. i'm about to start this p90x work out thing on monday though.