Vip2 3month/12 week progress challenge

carpedeum

durtz ur not as skinny as you seem to believe
lol yea ive jus balooned n i didnt even notice itmay have some reverse annorexia or sutin
xacly what i was thinkin tbhthats the problem with puttin on weight tho, u dnt notice it, it doesnt jus happen over night+ it might be something to do with some of the pills you've been takin

All starting stats are "cold" measurments i.e. before any training. you can post a separate stats log of the same measurements After training themStarting stats
  1. Height - 6 foot
  2. Weight (morning) - 78kg
  3. Waist Size - 31inches
  4. Chest Size - 39.5inches
  5. Arms (unflexed) - 13.5 inches
  6. Arms (flexed) - 15 inches
  7. Legs (Thigh/quads) - 26inches

Target: Chest more cut.Arms 15.5 inches unflexedMore definition for 6 pac.Starts tomorrow
going from 15 inches flexed to 15,5 inches unflexed i doubt is even possible in a year. let alone 3 months. your target needs to be more realistic
Definitely possible in a year. Not 3 months though. That's them get-hench-for-summer dream figures.

@ simit i take it u bang out the cardio?cos my my upper body is similar size wise 2 ures in 08/09i just need work on abs now, change diet implement cardio etc
I actually don't you know mate, it's one of the things I'm aiming for at the moment - get some cardio going.

All starting stats are "cold" measurments i.e. before any training. you can post a separate stats log of the same measurements After training themStarting stats
  1. Height - 6 foot
  2. Weight (morning) - 78kg
  3. Waist Size - 31inches
  4. Chest Size - 39.5inches
  5. Arms (unflexed) - 13.5 inches
  6. Arms (flexed) - 15 inches
  7. Legs (Thigh/quads) - 26inches

Target: Chest more cut.Arms 15.5 inches unflexedMore definition for 6 pac.Starts tomorrow
going from 15 inches flexed to 15,5 inches unflexed i doubt is even possible in a year. let alone 3 months. your target needs to be more realistic
Definitely possible in a year. Not 3 months though. That's them get-hench-for-summer dream figures.
Ok, safe for the advice. 14.5 unflexed sound more realistic?

in from morning jog, which im cutting out from 4 times/wk to just sat/sunday only during the challenge cos im trying to put on some weightStarting statsHeight - 5'9.6!Weight (morning) - 80kgWaist Size - 30inchesChest Size - 42.5 inchesArms (unflexed) - 15.7 inchesArms (flexed) - 17 inchesLegs (Thigh/quads) - inchesim aiming for chest to be 44, add 1.5inches to arms and generally put on 5-10lbs of lean weightsimilar to what i did between April and July last yrcurrent look--tors1.jpg

Guest Triple XXX
durtz ur not as skinny as you seem to believe
lol yea ive jus balooned n i didnt even notice itmay have some reverse annorexia or sutin
xacly what i was thinkin tbhthats the problem with puttin on weight tho, u dnt notice it, it doesnt jus happen over night+ it might be something to do with some of the pills you've been takin
yea deffo olanzapine makes u eat f*ckin loadsgood for me os i wanna gain weightplu si got shakes so its win win

Currently squat 75kg 5x5Wanna get to 100kg by the end of this challenge.Is this do-able?(I'm currently adding 2.5lbs every session and I do squats twice or thrice a week.)
Yes it is as long as you are going on the regs.I went from 30kg to 100kg in 3months (3x a week) . If you feel like your form is dipping drop the weigh by 5kgs and build yourself up. When I hit 90kg I was moving up 2.5kg every other session. Your goal is 100kg but there is no race in getting there. Doing all your reps with good form >>> Doing heavy weighs with s*** form./I'll post my stats up in a bit

Currently squat 75kg 5x5Wanna get to 100kg by the end of this challenge.Is this do-able?(I'm currently adding 2.5lbs every session and I do squats twice or thrice a week.)
Yes it is as long as you are going on the regs.I went from 30kg to 100kg in 3months (3x a week) . If you feel like your form is dipping drop the weigh by 5kgs and build yourself up. When I hit 90kg I was moving up 2.5kg every other session. Your goal is 100kg but there is no race in getting there. Doing all your reps with good form >>> Doing heavy weighs with s*** form./I'll post my stats up in a bit
THIS