was you sporty at school?

Grafter

Was heavily into football until I got to about 14 years old. About the same time I pretty much got into music.

I really am un fit now so I'm definitely going to try and do some type of sport or activity once a week soon hopefully.

Guest TimeBomb

was never really into sport at school. I did take part in all the sports tho and was goalie in the year football team.

Got into a sport outside of school which i still play today at a senior league and international level.

finished the topic

LMFAO, Brisco>____

couple throw away comments and he's got guys searching for videos of pre-teen girls doing athletics on the internet

also

I brought the ball down, then nutmegged seven people, all before I left the classroom mind you. Came to a hallway, faked left, then kicked the ball off the wall and clotheslined the defender, now I'm running down the hall and it's all opening up for me because our class got let out early. Backflip down the stairs whilst rapping the Fresh Prince theme tune, back to front. I'm in the canteen now so I slow it down for a bit, did around 50 kick ups whilst going through my packed lunch and eating my Frubes. Blast the ball through a window and run outside to gather it on my neck and flick it up into the air, we won't be seeing that for awhile so forget about it. Now I'm playing a game of torture letter run outs, Gary is saying he's got the letter X but we already got X from David after we emptied his pencil case down the toilets. Fast foward to a game of kiss chase with the gyaldem and a marbles exhibition which ended in bloodshed. So back to the football? Okay, the ball's returning into Earths stratosphere I pull myself away from the leggy substitute teacher and prepare myself mentally. As the ball passes chest height I lash out with a left footed hurricane kick like curler that goes around the entire school before splashing into the top corner.

Probably the 4th best goal I've ever scored.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The whole thing is brilliant but the highlighted is a gorgeous sequence

Genius. Absolute genius.

:rofl:

who is trillhouse?

in tears

post of the year

i did 100m in primary school

was in my primary school football team. we never won a single match lol

was in the netball team in secondary school but i quit because i didn't like playing it in cold weather :/

i once got dragged into competing those croydon athletic programme things because someone dropped out of javelin. was sh*t

finished the topic

LMFAO, Brisco>____

couple throw away comments and he's got guys searching for videos of pre-teen girls doing athletics on the internet

also

I brought the ball down, then nutmegged seven people, all before I left the classroom mind you. Came to a hallway, faked left, then kicked the ball off the wall and clotheslined the defender, now I'm running down the hall and it's all opening up for me because our class got let out early. Backflip down the stairs whilst rapping the Fresh Prince theme tune, back to front. I'm in the canteen now so I slow it down for a bit, did around 50 kick ups whilst going through my packed lunch and eating my Frubes. Blast the ball through a window and run outside to gather it on my neck and flick it up into the air, we won't be seeing that for awhile so forget about it. Now I'm playing a game of torture letter run outs, Gary is saying he's got the letter X but we already got X from David after we emptied his pencil case down the toilets. Fast foward to a game of kiss chase with the gyaldem and a marbles exhibition which ended in bloodshed. So back to the football? Okay, the ball's returning into Earths stratosphere I pull myself away from the leggy substitute teacher and prepare myself mentally. As the ball passes chest height I lash out with a left footed hurricane kick like curler that goes around the entire school before splashing into the top corner.

Probably the 4th best goal I've ever scored.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The whole thing is brilliant but the highlighted is a gorgeous sequence

Genius. Absolute genius.

:rofl:

who is trillhouse?

in tears

post of the year

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

best single post in vip2 history