Is this Maddie?

Phil Brooks

The way this entire thing has been handled is a shambles tbh

Realistically they are never going to find her alive, i think it would probably be best if she is already dead really, rather that and still be alive and being tortured by paedophiles or something like that

Saying that its always made me angry that the parents just left her in a room like that so they could go and sit around getting pissed, maybe if they hadnt been so careless this wouldnt have happened, poor little girl.

Saying that its always made me angry that the parents just left her in a room like that so they could go and sit around getting pissed, maybe if they hadnt been so careless this wouldnt have happened, poor little girl.

Why do people still bring this up?

Of corse they f*cked up. Pretty sure they think about that every day of their lives. You sound like any daily mail reader tbh.

Of corse they f*cked up. Pretty sure they think about that every day of their lives. You sound like any daily mail reader tbh.

dun kno if it was any sharon from da local estate they wud ov locked her rass up 4 neglect but cos there a pair ov doctors they get away wi it i reckon they shud give the posh cunts 5 year each

Well i just cant understand the mentality behind it, of course people are going to still bring it up it was a f*ck*ng stupid thing to do, makes me angry to think about it. Dont see how you can have a problem with me bringing this up :/