Is this Maddie?

Phil Brooks

Saying that its always made me angry that the parents just left her in a room like that so they could go and sit around getting pissed, maybe if they hadnt been so careless this wouldnt have happened, poor little girl.

Why do people still bring this up?

Of corse they f*cked up. Pretty sure they think about that every day of their lives. You sound like any daily mail reader tbh.

dun kno if it was any sharon from da local estate they wud ov locked her rass up 4 neglect but cos there a pair ov doctors they get away wi it

xxxxaccly

SAD case but if Maddie was black what would've been the outcase?

It would'/ve been a unknown story like

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1413635/Girls-dismembered-body-found-near-canal.html

I mean seriously

im willing to bet money that you havent heard of the name Matthew Wilcox.

a white guy who went missing a week ago.

but theres been no national news coverage and barely any regional coverage.

why is that if the media care so much about white people.

answer: its nothing to do with race its because maddie was a cute little girl why people cared so much about her

Saying that its always made me angry that the parents just left her in a room like that so they could go and sit around getting pissed, maybe if they hadnt been so careless this wouldnt have happened, poor little girl.

Why do people still bring this up?

Of corse they f*cked up. Pretty sure they think about that every day of their lives. You sound like any daily mail reader tbh.

dun kno if it was any sharon from da local estate they wud ov locked her rass up 4 neglect but cos there a pair ov doctors they get away wi it

xxxxaccly

yeh or if it was a single mum who went to the offie to buy some booze and the kids were taken when she was out the public would have been crucifying her.

SAD case but if Maddie was black what would've been the outcase?

It would'/ve been a unknown story like

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1413635/Girls-dismembered-body-found-near-canal.html

I mean seriously

im willing to bet money that you havent heard of the name Matthew Wilcox.

a white guy who went missing a week ago.

but theres been no national news coverage and barely any regional coverage.

why is that if the media care so much about white people.

answer: its nothing to do with race its because maddie was a cute little girl why people cared so much about her

It's a guy.

That's why it's known as:

Missing White Woman Syndrome

No-one gives a sh*t about missing guys.