Newcastle

Sub_Zero

Its good, if you like RnB and that go to a club called The Attic, its good good mixture of people

The main town centre, few mins from St James Park is live too, there is a 3 floor Tiger Tiger which is good, a lot of bars and clubs in the shopping centre thats open all night

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Newcastle is a sick night out. Subzero are you black/mix raced?

Tell me more!

Mixed race.

Female attention guaranteed. Never had trouble getting into any clubs, enough 'urban' clubs and generally good vibes.

Would definitely recommend.

always had sick nights in newcastle....

only been with my uni boys tho so aint done it on a propa raving tip....

:confused:

Women with self respect/Morals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Binge drinking white sluts

your the same guy who openly treats his girl like sh*t and then says she runs back to you everytime

You girls self respect is lower than Nothern Rocks share prices

Bruv begsay you dont involve my chick in your wack metaphors, I aint a f*ckin prick so dont try violate me to catch a lol, I swear Northern Rock is under public ownership?

Also I swear your the same guy who writes about liking chicks that dont give a sh*t about you? Go glue your heart together and do a Business Course you sap.

This is what im saying, don't throw stones when your house isn't shatter proof

You can't be using the race card, respect and morals when you treat your 'wifey' (who im assuming isn't white yeh?) as some doormat. Think about what i'm saying and what your typing before you think I'm sending for a lol

I was trying to make a point, which i've made. Your response to that is trying to come back with information not even relevant to the argument, which is what children do

:confused:

Women with self respect/Morals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Binge drinking white sluts

your the same guy who openly treats his girl like sh*t and then says she runs back to you everytime

You girls self respect is lower than Nothern Rocks share prices

Bruv begsay you dont involve my chick in your wack metaphors, I aint a f*ckin prick so dont try violate me to catch a lol, I swear Northern Rock is under public ownership?

Also I swear your the same guy who writes about liking chicks that dont give a sh*t about you? Go glue your heart together and do a Business Course you sap.

This is what im saying, don't throw stones when your house isn't shatter proof

You can't be using the race card, respect and morals when you treat your 'wifey' (who im assuming isn't white yeh?) as some doormat. Think about what i'm saying and what your typing before you I'm sending for a lol

I was trying to make a point, which i've made. Your response to that is trying to come back with information not even relevant to the argument, which is what children do

just ignore da twat mate its polow