14/03/2010 - Bahrain Grand Prix

28/03/2010 - Australian Grand Prix

04/04/2010 - Malaysian Grand Prix

18/04/2010 - Chinese Grand Prix

09/05/2010 - Spanish Grand Prix

16/05/2010 - Monaco Grand Prix

30/05/2010 - Turkish Grand Prix

13/06/2010 - Canadian Grand Prix

27/06/2010 - European Grand Prix (Valencia)

11/07/2010 - British Grand Prix

25/07/2010 - German Grand Prix

01/08/2010 - Hungarian Grand Prix

29/08/2010 - Belgian Grand Prix

12/09/2010 - Italian Grand Prix

26/09/2010 - Singapore Grand Prix

10/10/2010 - Japanese Grand Prix

24/10/2010 - Korean Grand Prix

07/11/2010 - Brazil Grand Prix

14/11/2010 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Bahrain Grand Prix

Sakhir, 12-14 March, 2010

Friday 12 Mar: Practice 1 0700-0830; Practice 2 1100-1230

Sat 13 Mar: Practice 3 0800-0900; Qualifying 1100

Sun 14 Mar: Race 1200

2010 F1 entry list

McLaren-Mercedes

1. Jenson Button

2. Lewis Hamilton

Mercedes Grand Prix

3. Michael Schumacher

4. Nico Rosberg

Red Bull Racing

5. Sebastian Vettel

6. Mark Webber

Scuderia Ferrari

7. Felipe Massa

8. Fernando Alonso

Williams

9. Rubens Barrichello

10. Nico Hülkenberg

Renault F1 Team

11. Robert Kubica

12. Vitaly Petrov

Force India F1 Team

14. Adrian Sutil

15. Vitantonio Liuzzi

Toro Rosso

16. Sebastien Buemi

17. Jaime Alguersuari

Lotus Racing

18. Jarno Trulli

19. Heikki Kovalainen

HRT F1 Team

20. Karun Chandhok

21. Bruno Senna

BMW Sauber F1 Team

22. Pedro de la Rosa

23. Kamui Kobayashi

Virgin Racing

24. Timo Glock

25. Lucas di Grassi

The US team pulled out.

Lets make this easier to follow......

anyone wanna do a fantasy let me know

done metro last season was alright...but if anyone knows any better free ones drop the deets.

Guest Sheikh

Rosberg was quickest in second practice. Followed by Hamilton, Schumacher then button

Safe going to set alarm for Qual 2moz. I believe it's an early one innit?

Guest Sheikh

Top ten for 2moz. Even though I missed the bloody show.

1. Vettel
  2. Massa
  3. Alonso
  4. Hamilton
  5. Rosberg
  6. Webber
  7. Schumacher
  8. Button
  9. Kubica
  10. Sutil

Anything could happen 2moz.

Lmfao at Hispania racing and Lotus. 10-12 seconds off the pace you know. They aren't making that up any time soon, swear they are still using 2009 specs with modified fuel tanks. TOTALLY different specs for a car that has to run the full race without refueling. They're f*cked, all those teams must either redesign their chassis or just plod along in obscurity.

Vettel smashed it though, IMO I don't think Mclaren are that far off the pace, this track makes it seem so, definitely zooms in on a cars deficiencies due to it's length, I expect car dominance to vary from track to track this season. Bahrain is so boring to me, the old school tracks is were it's at. Can't wait for Melbourne. Alonso in 3rd place on the cleaner side of the track, Massa in 2nd place on the dirtier side, could be a fun start. Still reckon Vettel might fall away as the RBR isn't as easy on it's tyres. Reckon Lewis will fancy pwning Alonso at the start though, you know extra aggression to send out a message. :lol:

The excitementttt

Lmfao at Hispania racing and Lotus. 10-12 seconds off the pace you know. They aren't making that up any time soon, swear they are still using 2009 specs with modified fuel tanks. TOTALLY different specs for a car that has to run the full race without refueling. They're f*cked, all those teams must either redesign their chassis or just plod along in obscurity.

Every team has to start somewhere.

These are independent teams with minimal budgets.

Don't apply for entry without having the required infrastructure to compete? F1 isn't cheap, bigger teams have pulled out simply because they couldn't catch up and outspend Ferrari and Mclaren. The only reason RBR and Vettel are where they are now is because they have the best car designer in the game. Adrian Newey. If they didn't have him, they'd be playing catch up to Ferrari and Mclaren, those 2 are clinical in rectifying car issues, I swear Mclaren will have caught up by Barcelona. Guaranteed. Adrian Newey is the joker card in the RBR deck, plain and simple. No idea why these smaller teams bother, they hardly make any profit, they sustain themselves hand to mouth. Still, I don't think there's an excuse for using 2009 specs, the ferrari engine that Sauber use is the only reason that they're in the top 10 through Kubica and even that engine is from the F60. (Ferrari's 2009 car).

Don't apply for entry without having the required infrastructure to compete? F1 isn't cheap, bigger teams have pulled out simply because they couldn't catch up and outspend Ferrari and Mclaren. The only reason RBR and Vettel are where they are now is because they have the best car designer in the game. Adrian Newey. If they didn't have him, they'd be playing catch up to Ferrari and Mclaren, those 2 are clinical in rectifying car issues, I swear Mclaren will have caught up by Barcelona. Guaranteed. Adrian Newey is the joker card in the RBR deck, plain and simple. No idea why these smaller teams bother, they hardly make any profit, they sustain themselves hand to mouth. Still, I don't think there's an excuse for using 2009 specs, the ferrari engine that Sauber use is the only reason that they're in the top 10 through Kubica and even that engine is from the F60. (Ferrari's 2009 car).

I dont believe the issue is with the teams, it's with the FIA.

They tried pushing in the $40m budget cap and that flopped so are having to try to work around it.

It now leaves new teams enetering with 2009 cars and cut and paste aero packages with minimal to zero downforce aero. Yet FIA cannot afford to lose these teams because they knew the bigger manufacturers were flopping e.g. Toyota, BMW etc.

Without these teams who's left?

/

ROFL at McLaren paying off the FIA with the moving aero thing that dont even work.

They tried pushing in the $40m budget cap and that flopped so are having to try to work around it.

It now leaves new teams enetering with 2009 cars and cut and paste aero packages with minimal to zero downforce aero. Yet FIA cannot afford to lose these teams because they knew the bigger manufacturers were flopping e.g. Toyota, BMW etc.

/

ROFL at McLaren paying off the FIA with the moving aero thing that dont even work.

Yeah to the fair the FIA is a cluster f*ck. Bahrain is a top downforce track though, bit like Monaco, just too many turns. No idea wtf happened to Mclaren though, they've always had downforce on lock, thought they would thrive here. The bigger manufacturers got tired of 'spunking 400m a year up the wall :lol:'. Tbf, I like F1 with the traditional teams but when they're not competitive it's pointless.

/

Their rear wing aero regulator will come good, just not on this track. If that was Ron Dennis, it would have illegalised so quick :lol:. Whitmarsh just placates the goons at the top better.

/

Yeah to the fair the FIA is a cluster f*ck. Bahrain is a top downforce track though, bit like Monaco, just too many turns. No idea wtf happened to Mclaren though, they've always had downforce on lock, thought they would thrive here. The bigger manufacturers got tired of 'spunking 400m a year up the wall :lol:'. Tbf, I like F1 with the traditional teams but when they're not competitive it's pointless.

/

Their rear wing aero regulator will come good, just not on this track. If that was Ron Dennis, it would have illegalised so quick :lol:. Whitmarsh just placates the goons at the top better.

Weird thing is Lotus has nothing to do with Lotus the company, it's the name only so I don't understand all this bull by the commos about history and tradition etc.

/

Yeah probably, teams are split between those who wish they'd thought of it and those who are likely to copy it in the mid season newer packages.