Females & Finances...

Michel Kane

gold diggers come in all shapes sizes, ages and wagesjust because she earns a certain salary dosent make her any less of a tramp as the chick who earns nil if she is only spending YOUR moneyi could give a f*ck what he makes as long as he can fend for himself'a hungry man is a wotless man'
Basically exactly nearly word for word what I wanted to say, however, the poem at the beginning I'm not on those levels of wordmanship yet.

See, I find myself more attracted to women in this kinda zone. Not gold-diggers per se, but you know what I mean...It's nuts because it's affecting my dating. Bar the quick lashes, I find myself not wanting to really engaging with a lot of young women because I want them to see me at my best. Me as the 'final product', not a work in progress.Madness.
The only thing about this is on the other hand some wasteman could easily be entertaining & pipe your chicks face while you become the the finish product. Not good.
konan [KABOOM] konan

as long as u have prospects that sh*t isn't even something to think about let alone letting it deter u from getting yur willy wet
I agree somewhat, but the rules change slightly when you want to beat chicks in the upper echelon. And yes, it's an ego thing.
again i dn't knw why u think that (ignoring the fact u misused the above phrase)if you're younger than 23 then there should be no girl that is the same age as you that you feel is above youand if you're in uni approaching older women that are already done with uni and are now working, then ego shouldn't even come into it.....commone sense thing wen u think about it u come across as slyly insecure to medn't do a smaddy/bit better i'm not sending just giving u my opinion

as long as u have prospects that sh*t isn't even something to think about let alone letting it deter u from getting yur willy wet
I agree somewhat, but the rules change slightly when you want to beat chicks in the upper echelon. And yes, it's an ego thing.
again i dn't knw why u think that (ignoring the fact u misused the above phrase)if you're younger than 23 then there should be no girl that is the same age as you that you feel is above youand if you're in uni approaching older women that are already done with uni and are now working, then ego shouldn't even come into it.....commone sense thing wen u think about it u come across as slyly insecure to medn't do a smaddy/bit better i'm not sending just giving u my opinion
Lol you literally can't keep my name out your mouth. Pathetic.C/S the insecure bit anyway.

He just doent wanna leave the club no more singing

:D BASICALLY./I'm human. Insecurity contributes to my perspective, but also a need to experience 'the best of the best' contributes to this perspective.That's why I specifically mentioned my shallowness in the opening post.Don't know why guys are all co-signing my 'insecurity' like I didn't highlight it myself. Lol

Guest Lemons
Girlfriend just booked up Amsterdam for us both.Boom.
Lol you're just like my bredrin... Wife the first chick that gives up the poon.
Marriage is on the cards TBH.

See, I find myself more attracted to women in this kinda zone. Not gold-diggers per se, but you know what I mean...It's nuts because it's affecting my dating. Bar the quick lashes, I find myself not wanting to really engaging with a lot of young women because I want them to see me at my best. Me as the 'final product', not a work in progress.Madness.
The only thing about this is on the other hand some wasteman could easily be entertaining & pipe your chicks face while you become the the finish product. Not good.
Been meaning to get back to this.This can work both ways equally. The wasteman can easily lose his girl to the high-achiever & the high-achiever can easily lose his girl to a wasteman.

Not really cos he's a wasteman. You lost a penny, but it was a bad penny anyway.A girl should leave a wasteman cos he's a wasteman. If she left cos she saw a better meal ticket. Then leave her with the wasteman cos she sported him...i said that comment before, more based on the fact at some men wouldn't considered themselves finished product till 25+, if you date a girl your age at 25, thats a lot of potential miles & untracable to you.

• Upvote 1

again i dn't knw why u think that (ignoring the fact u misused the above phrase)if you're younger than 23 then there should be no girl that is the same age as you that you feel is above youand if you're in uni approaching older women that are already done with uni and are now working, then ego shouldn't even come into it.....commone sense thing wen u think about it u come across insecure to me
tbh
i said this from earlyguys insecurean its bait because the same things are being said by different people but he jus stickin to the same thought pattern

Lol you literally can't keep my name out your mouth. Pathetic.C/S the insecure bit anyway.
yur such a chick its not even funny, i swear making it out like the other person is obsessed with u is female diversion 101lol BITCH booooooooooooooy

calm down all tryna get a dig in
This/What hes saying is fairly standard.It's good to feel like that. It means, chances are, he won't let himself be mediocre. There is absolutely nothing worse than being mediocre at something.
mediocrity is relativesuch thoughts imply a mind setwhich i think is the problemu need to get comfortable with yurself otherwise yur gonna be feeling inadequate every time yur standing next to sumone who has a higher pay check than uand no matter how successful u are, it is unlikely u will be spared thatbut c/s being a bit better being long