Females & Finances...

Michel Kane

as long as u have prospects that sh*t isn't even something to think about let alone letting it deter u from getting yur willy wet
I agree somewhat, but the rules change slightly when you want to beat chicks in the upper echelon. And yes, it's an ego thing.
again i dn't knw why u think that (ignoring the fact u misused the above phrase)if you're younger than 23 then there should be no girl that is the same age as you that you feel is above youand if you're in uni approaching older women that are already done with uni and are now working, then ego shouldn't even come into it.....commone sense thing wen u think about it u come across as slyly insecure to medn't do a smaddy/bit better i'm not sending just giving u my opinion
Lol you literally can't keep my name out your mouth. Pathetic.C/S the insecure bit anyway.
yur such a chick its not even funny, i swear making it out like the other person is obsessed with u is female diversion 101lol BITCH booooooooooooooy
There's nothing to divert from. You say my name without provocation. Provide an explanation for it that makes my post redudant and I'll take it back.

as long as u have prospects that sh*t isn't even something to think about let alone letting it deter u from getting yur willy wet
I agree somewhat, but the rules change slightly when you want to beat chicks in the upper echelon. And yes, it's an ego thing.
again i dn't knw why u think that (ignoring the fact u misused the above phrase)if you're younger than 23 then there should be no girl that is the same age as you that you feel is above youand if you're in uni approaching older women that are already done with uni and are now working, then ego shouldn't even come into it.....commone sense thing wen u think about it u come across as slyly insecure to medn't do a smaddy/bit better i'm not sending just giving u my opinion
Lol you literally can't keep my name out your mouth. Pathetic.C/S the insecure bit anyway.
yur such a chick its not even funny, i swear making it out like the other person is obsessed with u is female diversion 101lol BITCH booooooooooooooy
There's nothing to divert from. You say my name without provocation. Provide an explanation for it that makes my post redudant and I'll take it back.
you're such a girly do u think i care whether u take it back or nothere is yur explanationu ventured out of the kitchen with the other women and it made me mad

I'm reading through this thread thinking wtf kinda women are you lot f*ck*ng with. I've never met a woman/girl where money has been an object. Like I literally can not think of a sitution where it has. Then I read this post and it all made sense.

I see what you mean in a way, like if they are used to being around money types then they are more likely to stick to that type, if that makes sense. Ive not come from money so i dont expect it, as long as i can live comfortably im happy.
That's not to say I don't have money.Anyways I have absolutely no interest in the sort of females most of you are talking about.

Guest M12 Part 2
again i dn't knw why u think that (ignoring the fact u misused the above phrase)if you're younger than 23 then there should be no girl that is the same age as you that you feel is above youand if you're in uni approaching older women that are already done with uni and are now working, then ego shouldn't even come into it.....commone sense thing wen u think about it u come across insecure to me
wothout getting involved in all the whether Mike Kane is insecure or a bitch etc etc.This pretty much sums up my thoughts properly.u shouldnt think any chick in the same kind of environment as u is out of your reach,but u have no right to complain that 24 yr old alesha is materialistic if she wont take u seriously when shes on 24k a year paying for mortgage and you're still writing essays and waiting for student loan to drop. You arent at the same stage in life and she has every right to want someone who is. Like i said the only situation i believe this works in is if you were both at uni together and one of you finished and started working before the other

Correct me if I'm wrong but when he said upper echelon. He meant in looks not age. I took it as very peng chicks, that know it.
its my understanding (i could be wrong) that the expression refers to those in a higher rank or station, so i thought he was talking about job titles and careers

It does, but we talking about getting your willy wet here.
yeah and he said he feels like he wants to hold off until his realised sum of his prospects i took that as him being intimidated by a girls position as oppose to her looksif his talking looks then thats a next ting

Guest M12 Part 2

tbh if you meant strictly looks i cant even back any form of argument for you.If you look at any chick and think shes too good looking for me and i need to get my money up before i approach her. You've lost already.

• Upvote 1

Again some man are in denial of real life.Chicks* seperate men by what they offer, not necessarily looks. Lets be honest if we was out raving and I told you them two chicks is on to you, but I can tell you which one is letting off tonight and which one aint, I already know which one your picking cos she's offering you the most and tbh marginal difference in looks wouldnt even be that important to you cos fact is she's letting off...

Guest M12 Part 2
Again some man are in denial of real life.Chicks seperate men by what they offer, not necessarily looks. Lets be honest if we was out raving and I told you them two chicks is on to you, but I can tell you which one is letting off tonight and which one aint, I already know which one your picking cos she's offering you the most and tbh marginal difference in looks wouldnt even be that important to you cos fact is she's letting off...
i cs this but it aint what im talking about. i aint coming in this thread anymore, i dont think anyone posting is fully on the same page. everyone is posting answers to different questions

tbh if you meant strictly looks i cant even back any form of argument for you.If you look at any chick and think shes too good looking for me and i need to get my money up before i approach her. You've lost already.
:D :D
Chicks* seperate men by what they offer, not necessarily looks.
Hmm what ages r u talking coz in my experience looks is very importantwhat u bring 2da table determines whar sorta relationship ur gna have i.e bang, link, date, wifey etc

• 5 months later...
:D :D
Chicks* seperate men by what they offer, not necessarily looks.
Hmm what ages r u talking coz in my experience looks is very importantwhat u bring 2da table determines whar sorta relationship ur gna have i.e bang, link, date, wifey etc
Looks is largely irrelevant.

dnno if i already contributed but any chick over 21what you offer>game>looks