Croydon Royal Rumble

Bruno Di Gradi

LOL This thread shows alot of the problems faced on the road,

too many people are gassing about what they'd do to each other and acting all aggressive and disrespectfull for no real reason (check it out deeply, how did the arguement here actually start?) without actually wanting to do anything to anyone, Not even sending but if everyone was a lot more real with each other alot of problems could be avoided, the reason why no one reallyy got slumped in the video is coz no ones really on it, they just have to front like they are coz their boy is doing the same thing, and god forbidd someone have the sense or confidence to say "you know what this is dumb"

its about opinion, if people cant state their oppinion and read someone elses without busting a gasket then maybe its not for you. (jokes aside obviously, i aint saying that the forum has to be a serious place 100% of the time)

from when people cant even communicate on a INTERNET FORUM effectivly without it decending into some petty arguement we got problems,

Posing and posturing, everyones too concerned with how everyone else is watching you,

• Upvote 1

LOL This thread shows alot of the problems faced on the road,

too many people are gassing about what they'd do to each other and acting all aggressive and disrespectfull for no real reason (check it out deeply, how did the arguement here actually start?) without actually wanting to do anything to anyone, Not even sending but if everyone was a lot more real with each other alot of problems could be avoided, the reason why no one reallyy got slumped in the video is coz no ones really on it, they just have to front like they are coz their boy is doing the same thing, and god forbidd someone have the sense or confidence to say "you know what this is dumb"

its about opinion, if people cant state their oppinion and read someone elses without busting a gasket then maybe its not for you. (jokes aside obviously, i aint saying that the forum has to be a serious place 100% of the time)

from when people cant even communicate on a INTERNET FORUM effectivly without it decending into some petty arguement we got problems,

Posing and posturing, everyones too concerned with how everyone else is watching you,

this is pretty much air tbh. in a fight u are not thinking in this calm composed manner. Especially wen ur a yute like these guys. U get gassed, being in large numbers gets u even more gassed. fights like this happen cos ur shook. They're the male version of females having slap fights and only hitting eachothers' hands cos they're leaning way back.

Come on Only read a few post after mine and ice’s

I very much doubt that was a ramdom fight look at the amount of heads there were

Ting was organised.

If you have any of you have been called to back an arms it is standard to carry tools (if you disagree your wars are not serious probelly over girls or something)

You would be foolish not to be tooled up.

Don’t even need to bring up La or brazil tbh any where in the world and beef organised beef kicks up to carry a tool is a standard ting

Like I said I don’t know where you lot are from but parts of east and north I roll in if you are going into the war go in heavy fist fighting was 13 y.o and pub stuff tbh.

WOODPECKER IS THE MOISTEST GUY ON HERE LOL.

Guys a delusional child.

4pm footlocker, its on apparently :rolleyes: behave yourself

Dont gass u likkle p*ssy you know where I told you to come so stop frontin why you still talkin boss? Tryna compare man to some polowski yute I thought you where on this b?

yeah come to your estate phone you and wait for your arrival. oh wait i don't have you number (keep it tbh)

:sub:

phone me innit u sound like you got low self esteem you sweet guy you

Come on Only read a few post after mine and ice’s

I very much doubt that was a ramdom fight look at the amount of heads there were

Ting was organised.

If you have any of you have been called to back an arms it is standard to carry tools (if you disagree your wars are not serious probelly over girls or something)

You would be foolish not to be tooled up.

Don’t even need to bring up La or brazil tbh any where in the world and beef organised beef kicks up to carry a tool is a standard ting

Like I said I don’t know where you lot are from but parts of east and north I roll in if you are going into the war go in heavy fist fighting was 13 y.o and pub stuff tbh.

tools or no tools, they were still shook to scuff

this is why i brought up the question why none of them stood up and said this is stupid beforehand.

theres a serious lack of confidence when it comes to young people standing on their own and saying what they think.

lack of self esteem and confidence cant be overlooked as one of the reasons for a lot of the stupidness that goes on.