Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eskay Jones

Is it taboo to Bang Doe while your pregnant doe?

246 posts in this topic

Good folk of vip what's your opinion of intercourse whilst knocked up.

funny you say that, someone said you were probably getting make up sex in your birthday thread and i thought, "i wonder what its like to f*ck a pregnant women"

if the pregnant woman is sleeping with babyfather then minor. but if shes sleeping with a next man while carryng another mans baby shes loose like change.

if the pregnant woman is sleeping with babyfather then minor. but if shes sleeping with a next man while carryng another mans baby shes loose like change.
basically/f*ck*ng randoms if your preggers is f*cked differently

whichever man is sleepin with a next mans baby moms expect to get ur wig popped. that would surely bring about some next uncontrollable rage

Its not a taboo, infact in the late stages of pregnancy its encouraged to help widen the birth canal and bring on labour.Dunno how comfortable it is to be having sex at 8 months gone but some people still manage.Can't even begin to fathom what goes through a womans head when she sleeps with a man who isn't the father of her child. As for any man that engages in this preprosterous behaviour, he too is a wrong un.

mans banged a couple pregnant gals still dere man must ov been slippin 2 breed dem up

Never actually meant sleepin with a next female who's knocked up by next man that's just foul.I meant your wife/long term partner. etc etc.I consider it the best sex to be honest.Always joke to the missus that i'm gonna make sure i knock my future kid on the head when im inside. (We'll keep that^ to ourselves vip if she ever found out she'd murder me)

I imagine its a beautiful thing.

Never actually meant sleepin with a next female who's knocked up by next man that's just foul.I meant your wife/long term partner. etc etc.I consider it the best sex to be honest.Always joke to the missus that i'm gonna make sure i knock my future kid on the head when im inside. (We'll keep that^ to ourselves vip if she ever found out she'd murder me)
this could explain the head shape of many a somalian

LOL/C/s the 2nd reply

I was scrolling down hoping for no one to drop a Somalian joke

C/STo begin with i wasn't really on it & Kept worrying, but I think thats more to do with the fact of it being my first and not sure what to expect, I read in my pregnancy book, that if you have suffered from several miscarraiges then not to - So once I got the fear out my head, having not had any miscarriages before. But after the 3month stage proper horny

i heard it can throw the developing childs hormones off balance but im pretty sure our parents did it

Sexing YOUR OWN pregnant woman is good. They can get super horny.At later stages, child will get in the way. My son used to move into up in her belly to the side when i got on top of her. Man knew what time it was. One does recommend. Liek someone says, it also helps certain things.

Sexing YOUR OWN pregnant woman is good. They can get super horny.At later stages, child will get in the way. My son used to move into up in her belly to the side when i got on top of her. Man knew what time it was. One does recommend. Liek someone says, it also helps certain things.
:D

LOL/C/s the 2nd reply
LOL i am shocked and appalled

LOL"man knew what time it was"

dunno tbhi dn't like the idea of invading my kids space like that

I was scrolling down hoping for no one to drop a Somalian joke
cant even acknowledge a homosexual to be honest.

C/STo begin with i wasn't really on it & Kept worrying, but I think thats more to do with the fact of it being my first and not sure what to expect, I read in my pregnancy book, that if you have suffered from several miscarraiges then not to - So once I got the fear out my head, having not had any miscarriages before. But after the 3month stage proper horny
You have a child or are you pregnant?

thiswhen i was pregnant the idea of having sex repulsed me, and the one time i did it just hurt and made me feel sick