Is it taboo to Bang Doe while your pregnant doe?

Eskay Jones

Guest Lisa Turtle

Its not a taboo, infact in the late stages of pregnancy its encouraged to help widen the birth canal and bring on labour.Dunno how comfortable it is to be having sex at 8 months gone but some people still manage.Can't even begin to fathom what goes through a womans head when she sleeps with a man who isn't the father of her child. As for any man that engages in this preprosterous behaviour, he too is a wrong un.

Never actually meant sleepin with a next female who's knocked up by next man that's just foul.I meant your wife/long term partner. etc etc.I consider it the best sex to be honest.Always joke to the missus that i'm gonna make sure i knock my future kid on the head when im inside. (We'll keep that^ to ourselves vip if she ever found out she'd murder me)

Never actually meant sleepin with a next female who's knocked up by next man that's just foul.I meant your wife/long term partner. etc etc.I consider it the best sex to be honest.Always joke to the missus that i'm gonna make sure i knock my future kid on the head when im inside. (We'll keep that^ to ourselves vip if she ever found out she'd murder me)
this could explain the head shape of many a somalian

LOL/C/s the 2nd reply

if the pregnant woman is sleeping with babyfather then minor. but if shes sleeping with a next man while carryng another mans baby shes loose like change.
C/STo begin with i wasn't really on it & Kept worrying, but I think thats more to do with the fact of it being my first and not sure what to expect, I read in my pregnancy book, that if you have suffered from several miscarraiges then not to - So once I got the fear out my head, having not had any miscarriages before. But after the 3month stage proper horny

Sexing YOUR OWN pregnant woman is good. They can get super horny.At later stages, child will get in the way. My son used to move into up in her belly to the side when i got on top of her. Man knew what time it was. One does recommend. Liek someone says, it also helps certain things.

Sexing YOUR OWN pregnant woman is good. They can get super horny.At later stages, child will get in the way. My son used to move into up in her belly to the side when i got on top of her. Man knew what time it was. One does recommend. Liek someone says, it also helps certain things.
:D

LOL/C/s the 2nd reply
LOL i am shocked and appalled

if the pregnant woman is sleeping with babyfather then minor. but if shes sleeping with a next man while carryng another mans baby shes loose like change.
C/STo begin with i wasn't really on it & Kept worrying, but I think thats more to do with the fact of it being my first and not sure what to expect, I read in my pregnancy book, that if you have suffered from several miscarraiges then not to - So once I got the fear out my head, having not had any miscarriages before. But after the 3month stage proper horny
You have a child or are you pregnant?