Is it taboo to Bang Doe while your pregnant doe?

Eskay Jones

Yes, i have a 3 year oldWas there a reason for u adding the mixed race bit tho?
There was. I look at white single mums with mixed race youts differently to white chicks with white babies. Much differently. In fact I'm slyly thinking "Dirty bitch got what she wanted."
:D Thats the problem with these girls who just go out of their way to 'have a brown baby' makes the rest of us look like slags, bit unfair reallyLike Brisco said tho you wouldnt know shes mixed by looking at her, not that it matters 2bh

Is EASE's yout really mixed? f*ckin' hell, I swear some black men will breed anything!
f*ck off prick, swear down its time you took your finger out your arse with ur f*cked up comments.You do realise you are a nasty peice of work. You need to cop on a**hole.You act like a bitch - no wonder your cockblocked!

Yes, i have a 3 year oldWas there a reason for u adding the mixed race bit tho?
There was. I look at white single mums with mixed race youts differently to white chicks with white babies. Much differently. In fact I'm slyly thinking "Dirty bitch got what she wanted."
:DThats the problem with these girls who just go out of their way to 'have a brown baby' makes the rest of us look like slags, bit unfair reallyLike Brisco said tho you wouldnt know shes mixed by looking at her, not that it matters 2bh
Exactly - Gotta laugh at ABB lil racial issues there, TBH ive seen white single mothers of white children and thought - Dirty bitch got what she wanted, Ive looked at black single mothers & thought the very same. However there are some girls out there that just want to brag about having a mixed race baby, then theres the ones who just want to brag about having a certain guys baby, then theres other whores who just want to brag about having a baby and a ball-less prick who doesnt support her or her child. To many people are caught up with this whole race saga its f*ck*ng boring.

Is EASE's yout really mixed? f*ckin' hell, I swear some black men will breed anything!
f*ck off prick, swear down its time you took your finger out your arse with ur f*cked up comments.You do realise you are a nasty peice of work. You need to cop on a**hole.You act like a bitch - no wonder your cockblocked!
didn't even wanna get involved but this sh*t is so true.. so obvious as wellgo into the vent thread never seen a grown man complain so much

:D

fao Easewhy r so many of my white sisters choosing to go with black and mix race men now days?? whiteboys can treat u good 2.. r u too good for a pub lunch and a quick shag in the carpark these days? smh it used to be so different. props 2 the black guys who are just getting what they want i'm not hating on u lot and i expect u to treat me the same when i engage in intercourse with ur women.

• Upvote 2

fao Easewhy r so many of my white sisters choosing to go with black and mix race men now days?? whiteboys can treat u good 2.. r u too good for a pub lunch and a quick shag in the carpark these days? smh it used to be so different. props 2 the black guys who are just getting what they want i'm not hating on u lot and i expect u to treat me the same when i engage in intercourse with ur women.
:D