Blak Rhyno leaves Gaza empire

Gunner

f*ck gaza now .. Kartel thinks he's bigger than the music.

f*ck Kartel's masonic ring as well.

Don't respect any person that will condone getting an 18 year old girl beaten up.

But RIP the whole of Portmore Empire artists cos they aint sh*t without Kartel.

feel sorry for Jah Vinci & Ryno cos Kartel burnt all bridges with all the big producers, so it will be hard for them to find a place in the scene

Never, ever been a fan of Gaza. Right now theyre getting their cumuppance

I'm sure I debated them with Silent Soljah in a thread. Proud to say I never got into the hype.

Always said Mavado is better than Kartel, will continue to say that. Mavado's strike rate is far superior to that of Kartel, Kartel copied Mavado's style to get a hype... reasons are endless. Said in 09, I cant wait to see what those who scream Gaza are doing in 2010.

001 i still think VYBZ is better than Movado...

Im sad to see this tho cos i rated RYNO HIGHLY! had some bangers and I had high hoped for him this year...Hope he can still do his thing now he left gaza...

Slyly he was the 2nd best member of the camp and Gaza is gonna feel it cos now only Kartel & jah vinci pull weight and man like popcaan is up coming...

Alliance must be laughing boy

Im sad to see this tho cos i rated RYNO HIGHLY! had some bangers and I had high hoped for him this year...Hope he can still do his thing now he left gaza...

Slyly he was the 2nd best member of the camp and Gaza is gonna feel it cos now only Kartel & jah vinci pull weight and man like popcaan is up coming...

Rhyno aint gonna do sh*t.. too many bridges burnt.

Can't run to Notnice, Stephen, Daseca, Russian, Don Corleone

Man best learn to use Pro Tools himself

Rhyno aint gonna do sh*t.. too many bridges burnt.

Can't run to Notnice, Stephen, Daseca, Russian, Don Corleone

Man best learn to use Pro Tools himself

Good point. I'm sure he must can go to Don though. Why the f*ck he go and diss Stephen over Christmas time? Mans an idiot. I was convinced he'd be the last man standing.