I MISS

Grafter

I miss London weather.

No matter how much people chat sh*t about it being cold and miserable.

When you have eternal warm weather and sweat just by walking out the door, the novelty wears off quickly.

As much as I know you're probably right

f*ck you, you f*ck*ng c*nt

You know its true!!

I miss them summer evenings when the suns going down and theres a bbq, music and people who you care about.. lots of laughter and jokes. You know when it literally feels like life couldnt be better.

I miss my Brother.

I miss New York.

I miss Sundays when the whole family used to go to my Nans for dinner.

I miss that feeling of ease, no worrys or troubles.

And i miss my looong curly hair.

jim what you doing there in my mind, if you find the bit where i make a million tell it im ready for it to come out now

i was just about to say i miss them cola lollies that came in that packet of crack

i duno how else to explain it, but u did the lollie in it and that sh*t starts exploding in your mouth

those had me moving feinish

i miss when we used to drink shandy bass in the cans and pretend is was beer

Guest Lemons

Playing football from 9am to 9pm.

Just walking aorund drinking juice, long afternoons in pub gardens in Cornwall sipping on Ratler cider (defnitely looking to go back this year), Skateboarding, playing roller hockey, Drinking all day in my front garden at uni with music banging out my room and a BBQ on the go.

A lot.

Also I miss being MADE UP cos I got 50p sweet money of a Friday after school. Thought I was minted.

YES

i would buy a lucky bag with that 50p after brownies LOL

or a crisps and penny sweets, or the fizz pop lollie ting

/

before them ages, i remember being chuffed at just gettin a sweet, 'thanks muuuuum'

/

when i didn't know it was my birthday, good times, the day would just come around, one a the best surprises

never forget the day i got the little mermaid on video, think it was my 3rd birthday, one of the best days ever

had no idea it was my birthday

• 1 year later...

I missed my saturdays, f*ck work.

Also weekends of football when every block would come out and play football from lunch till around 9-10, swear sometimes felt like the sun never actually went down xD.

/

Also one girl in my area that had a sega, would spend a whole day at her house. IF IT WEREN'T ABOUT SEGA SHE GOT AIR.

Also weekends of football when every block would come out and play football from lunch till around 9-10, swear sometimes felt like the sun never actually went down xD.

This was every day in the summer, man would be out at the pitch at 11/12, game would get started at 1ish. We'd get through 3/4 games every single day and finish at like 9/10. Sweet sweet days.

(In the spirit of transparency, I didn't live in the blocks, I just played ball there).