The baby's not yours, THE BABY'S NOT YOUUUUUUUUUUURS, IT'S NOT O'HARA'S IT'S ADEBAYOR'S

Francis Coquelin

Four months pregnant Danielle Lloyd cradles her stomach as she tweets 'I'm soooo happpy!'

article-0-088BDD41000005DC-157_468x572.jpg

After being diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome Danielle Lloyd was told she would never give birth to a baby of her own.

So as the grinning glamour model cradled her growing stomach on a beach in Dubai, her excitement was obvious.

The Celebrity Big Brother star, 26, is four months pregnant, but only confirmed the news last night, tweeting: 'I'm soooo happy.'

article-0-088BE09F000005DC-71_468x286.jpg

article-0-088BD20F000005DC-712_468x611.jpg

Enjoying the waves: The former Miss England took a dip in the sea

Danielle Lloyd and Jamie O'Hara 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' at the Vue Cinema November 2009

article-1255106-088C14CE000005DC-897_233x503.jpg

Wedding plans: Lloyd and her fiancé Jamie O'Hara have set their wedding date for June 2011

The spokesman also confirmed the couple have also set a date for their wedding for June 18 next year.

The couple are planning 'the biggest wedding you can think of' at a location 'down south', but Scouse Lloyd said she would also like a blessing at Liverpool Cathedral.

Last month, Lloyd was spotted getting ideas for her nuptials at the UK Wedding Show at the ExCel centre in London.

Lloyd and Portsmouth player O'Hara, 23, officially started dating on April 18 last year after meeting at their local gym in Essex.

The couple grew closer after Lloyd was attacked in a London nightclub last May and he supported her during her recovery from the injuries sustained.

In a recent interview, Lloyd said she couldn't wait to become Mrs O'Hara and wanted to start a family.

She said: 'We definitely want kids. We are really happy and a baby would be perfect.'

The couple announced their engagement in December after O'Hara got down on one knee during a trip to Paris.

O'Hara - who is currently on loan to Portsmouth from Tottenham Hotspurs - is the third Spurs player Lloyd has dated in recent years.

She leapt to fame as the girlfriend of England and retired Spurs player Teddy Sheringham in 2006, who she met while he was a judge on the Miss Great Britain panel.

The pair insisted their relationship didn't start until after the beauty pageant and Lloyd claimed it was her Playboy shoot that contributed to her later being stripped of the title.

Sheringham famously dumped Lloyd after her controversial appearance on Celebrity Big Brother, in which she, Jade Goody and Jo O'Meara were accused of racist bullying of the Indian actress Shilpa Shetty.

In 2007, she went on to date Birmingham City striker Marcus Bent, before a brief two-month romance with Spurs striker Jermain Defoe in early 2008.

Jamie O'Hara "Ah is a, ah is a, can i save her?"

Danielle Lloyd "I wanna be saaaaaaaaaaaved"

jamie is a mug was just watching him on footy focus

girl is a jungebag (spelt it wrong aint used that word 4 time)

blatent sket who only f*cks ballers how u wifey that and put a bun in the oven

if she was to die today the post mortum will still probely say her body had half a litre of black mans dried semen over her

wow

this is a case in point

white people have no shame

i mean seriously

no one in tehir irght mind would WIFEY IT.. for oine thing

then to breed it

hows he go on net when he 15 and search mumsy and find out all of daddys pals mashed her

possibly all his future friends too or maybe hers.

i can imagine defoe phoning o'hara

defoe - "you ooright jamie.. its jermaine... hows portsmouth going?"

Jamie "yeah not bad mate not bad, hows things at spurs"

Defoe "yeah everythings good you know how it is..... i heard you got the mrs pregnant... congratulations mate"

Jamie "thanks man"

Defoe "so.... is it mine... couple of the other lads at the lane was wondering as well about themselves"

Bruddas like this are truly baffling, half his team mates had run through it and probably bragged about how they wuked her in the changing room to the rest of the lads.

This doofus then decides to wife the same chick?

his main focus is being accepted by other males

he feels by marrying breeding this thing that all the bigger boys have been banging that he is acceptable and has 'won'? in life

fairly clueless in life,he is a closet bisexual

lmao @ jenga

• Upvote 1

His girlfriend is literatelly the definition of pass the parcel, apart from she's not a parcel, she's a dirty bosh.

All man had to do is just go on google and write danielle lloyd.

SMH.

f*ck them, I hope the kid speaks like Adebayor.

lol

this

i can imagine defoe phoning o'hara

defoe - "you ooright jamie.. its jermaine... hows portsmouth going?"

Jamie "yeah not bad mate not bad, hows things at spurs"

Defoe "yeah everythings good you know how it is..... i heard you got the mrs pregnant... congratulations mate"

Jamie "thanks man"

Defoe "so.... is it mine... couple of the other lads at the lane was wondering as well about themselves"

:confused:

Tried too hard