Told Me To Text Her, I Left It A While Text Her, She Doesnt Text Back

Mame Biram Diouf

smh @ "she told me to text"you should be instructing HER to text YOU.just completely stop ringing and texting for now, and she will come running back in a few weeks.
THISI love it, even the stubborn onesThe other day I was on the phone to this girl.Her: "Can you call me back in an hour or so, I'm watching something on TV?"Me: :D "No"Her: "Sorry?"Me: "I'm not going to call you back, bye"5 mins later shes bbing me apologisingAlthough it can backfire, once a woman learns to cope without you.

smh @ "she told me to text"you should be instructing HER to text YOU.just completely stop ringing and texting for now, and she will come running back in a few weeks.
THISI love it, even the stubborn onesThe other day I was on the phone to this girl.Her: "Can you call me back in an hour or so, I'm watching something on TV?"Me: :D "No"Her: "Sorry?"Me: "I'm not going to call you back, bye"5 mins later shes bbing me apologisingAlthough it can backfire, once a woman learns to cope without you.
Unecessary 2bh

Unecessary 2bh
Exactly - Now thats immature and clearly dealing with vunerable girls. MIND GAMES

Unecessary 2bh
not only this but also will not work on any chick of status/backbone etc etc.the way this read was like :D

Unecessary 2bh
not only this but also will not work on any chick of status/backbone etc etc.the way this read was like :D
smh at this

f*ck*ng hate speaking on the phone, especially to girls I've just met.Would much rather text/BBM 4-5 girls at once, replying when I have time as opposed to sitting there on the phone to one person. It's LONG.
thissssssss
c/s

Whenever someone messages me I always reply straight after unless I'm in a situation where I can'tAll this 'let me wait for this long' crap is pointless and is not needed at all.
Exactly, if you like someone and they like you then why long it out playing childish games, i just think its rude to get a txt from someone and then make them wait an hour for a reply when there isnt really any reason

Whenever someone messages me I always reply straight after unless I'm in a situation where I can'tAll this 'let me wait for this long' crap is pointless and is not needed at all.
Exactly, if you like someone and they like you then why long it out playing childish games, i just think its rude to get a txt from someone and then make them wait an hour for a reply when there isnt really any reason
this. I don't see the point in it. If I've made someone wait forever for a text then it's probably because I was busy and then forgot to reply, and when I do text back I have to apologise.This girl must be young.