Told Me To Text Her, I Left It A While Text Her, She Doesnt Text Back

Mame Biram Diouf

smh @ "she told me to text"you should be instructing HER to text YOU.just completely stop ringing and texting for now, and she will come running back in a few weeks.
THISI love it, even the stubborn onesThe other day I was on the phone to this girl.Her: "Can you call me back in an hour or so, I'm watching something on TV?"Me: :D "No"Her: "Sorry?"Me: "I'm not going to call you back, bye"5 mins later shes bbing me apologisingAlthough it can backfire, once a woman learns to cope without you.
Unecessary 2bh
not only this but also will not work on any chick of status/backbone etc etc.the way this read was like :D
smh at this
?This girl is known as a serial "walk all over mandem" chick.I'm proud of myself tbh, broke her down.
SO f*ck YOU

Its not that i will deliberately make someone wait, but sometimes the nature of what im doing means I can't respond straight away as theres other stuff going on at that moment, then theres the odd time that by the end of the day that I've sat down to relax, I've totally forgotten about any text messages and sometimes don't respond till the next day - especially when its not really that an important text.

sometimes i will get a tex. an look at it an say yh gna tex bak at some pointthen after its like a day or 2 days, i feel like its too late, an i should jus call instead, sometimes i do neither
Forgot to add that, especially if its some long ass text, depending on my mood i dont really have the patience for long texts.Rather blabber and get it over with.

phoning>>>>>>>>>txtingfor men anyway
txting is dead.theres a certain type of chick that dont like talkin on the phone for some reason. theres defo suttin wrong with them.
ive pos'd you for that comment, because its trueif your texting all day long but freak out the second a proper phonecall comes through im afraid we are not on a leveland forget them bullshit excuses, grown ups talk on the phone

Whenever someone messages me I always reply straight after unless I'm in a situation where I can'tAll this 'let me wait for this long' crap is pointless and is not needed at all.
this..same goes for me and anybody who has grown up, its just common decency to respond if you can :D

good topicim always getting into minor tiffs with the guy im with over thisif my phone is switched off - im with another man ?if i dont text back straight away - im shady ?im just like yeyeye if it makes u feel better, u go ahead and think that,. told him if he thinks im so shady, why the hell u with me ? idiot.

Guest Intervention

I dont like talking on the phone, dead imo - its the way to go BUTIt can only be done when Im alone and that rarely happensI have a silky voice still

good topicim always getting into minor tiffs with the guy im with over thisif my phone is switched off - im with another man ?if i dont text back straight away - im shady ?im just like yeyeye if it makes u feel better, u go ahead and think that,. told him if he thinks im so shady, why the hell u with me ? idiot.
Why is your phone off though? Unless you're at work (which presumably he would know about anyway) I can't think of a legit reason other than you battery running out. And people only get a certain number of "battery ran out" cards.Not that I'm the kind of guy to suspect a girl is cheating if I can't call her but I generally find that when people turn their phones off there are less than angelic reasons for it.

Why is your phone off though? Unless you're at work (which presumably he would know about anyway) I can't think of a legit reason other than you battery running out. And people only get a certain number of "battery ran out" cards.Not that I'm the kind of guy to suspect a girl is cheating if I can't call her but I generally find that when people turn their phones off there are less than angelic reasons for it.
im not one of them people who can not live without a phone, i dont have it on me 24/7. sometimes i just switch it off for the day just for the simple reason i cba with anyone .i called it off with him last month cos his paranoia was getting to much but slowly he has stepped up his game and we are back on.its different if i txt him and he dont txt back for hours, do i accuse him of anything ? no i just assume he is busy.

im not one of them people who can not live without a phone, i dont have it on me 24/7. sometimes i just switch it off for the day just for the simple reason i cba with anyone .i called it off with him last month cos his paranoia was getting to much but slowly he has stepped up his game and we are back on.its different if i txt him and he dont txt back for hours, do i accuse him of anything ? no i just assume he is busy.
How you gonna tell your man you turned your phone off coz you couldn't be arsed with him and expect a good response?!

not him, just people in general . i asked him ' dont u just go a day when u want to be left alone and cba with anyone n switch ur phone off ' and he even admitted that he sometimes feels like that., its not like i ignored for him for days on end or anything.plus when he was acting all paranoid, we werent even offical then, thats why i had to put him in his place and tell him to step up because i couldnt see us progressing in any way otherwise.

How you gonna tell your man you turned your phone off coz you couldn't be arsed with him and expect a good response?!
c/si dn't even think thats being paranoid, y wuld u just switch off yur phone for the whole day?what if sumone actually NEEDS to contact usum dumb behaviour

just because you dont feel like chatting to people doesnt mean you should off your phone without notifying those who care.....when they call its simple to just say your not really in a talkative mood....that way nobody gets suspicious of you. sometimes women make huge errors out of something that could have easily avoided by employing principle and basic communication. lol "put him in his place"..... i take it your the dominant one...