ELECTRIC KEY TING (GOING ON)

The Somalian

Thats what I am thinking these companies are not dumb my bredrin tried something similar with the british gas and his meter they clock on to stuff however owning the key and selling electric myself should make some nice change but it's long, will talk to some people who might be intrested in it. Decided against it because I know these people will clock on to it

They (electric company) have all the receipts for transactions and they know when u top up and on what meter so to be found out can not be that difficult

that is why I have had doubts about this thing and wont do it

Thats what I am thinking these companies are not dumb my bredrin tried something similar with the british gas and his meter they clock on to stuff however owning the key and selling electric myself should make some nice change but it's long, will talk to some people who might be intrested in it. Decided against it because I know these people will clock on to it

They (electric company) have all the receipts for transactions and they know when u top up and on what meter so to be found out can not be that difficult

that is why I have had doubts about this thing and wont do it

You don't even have to be directly involded you could buy the key at 360 then rent it out to your ppl to do the shots for like 1 bill every ____ days, pure money to be made until someone robs your key and people have to die.

I dont know nothing about this stuff I have been pestered to buy electric from various peole for the past few weeks now at lunchtime I get asked if I want an electric key for £360 swear that was the price I was told I am going to recheck but must be something dodgey coz how can the standard ting cost 2 bags and now guy is offering for £360.

oh sh*t so 360 was the right price then you know what gonna call my boy coz he aint working at the mo and between us we know nuff heads who will buy electric so gonna talk business with these man in a bit safe

might aswell buy them and sell them on at huge profits also if the guy has a few of these keys quick £1400 profit ting on each key