ELECTRIC KEY TING (GOING ON)

The Somalian

Its the guys that grow cannabis inside their yard you need to be talking to, there electric meter have been wired differently so that it slows down the kWh they use even when they have constant light source on 24/7 (some even wire it to their next door neighbours)

with the key your bound to get nabbed soon as the guy that comes round to read your meter will have incorrect reading for yourself

• 3 months later...
Guest Lemons

I don't understand what is being discussed in thsi thread.

Electric keys like the type you top up in newsagent? People are paying up to a thousand pounds for these? Are they chipped so you get free electricity for ever?

I don't understand what is being discussed in thsi thread.

Electric keys like the type you top up in newsagent? People are paying up to a thousand pounds for these? Are they chipped so you get free electricity for ever?

Just half price electric for ppl

My neighbour does mine, he does most of the blocks near me, very easy money

Remember my boys aunt had some dodgy box. She's supposed to top up her key but for some reason, whenever she pressed the 'show balance' button it added £10 to her electric. She did this for 3 years, then they wrote her a letter demanding their 2 bags. She's still paying it off in installments.

This sh*t will always come back to bite you.

• 2 months later...
Guest Triple XXX
Scam fear over prepayment electricity credit

Criminals have managed to clone prepayment meter keys in order to make money by offering discounted credit to thousands of customers.

An estimated 85,000 households have been approached by doorstep salesmen since the start of the summer, according to industry body Energy UK.

But customers who buy the half-price black market credit could end up having to pay again for the energy use.

Energy regulator Ofgem has demanded a report on how the scam has occurred.

cnt b bothered to copy n paste the whole thing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11201806

Remember my boys aunt had some dodgy box. She's supposed to top up her key but for some reason, whenever she pressed the 'show balance' button it added £10 to her electric. She did this for 3 years, then they wrote her a letter demanding their 2 bags. She's still paying it off in installments.

This sh*t will always come back to bite you.

Actually that's f*cked. She didn't tamper with the thing. They meant to come check the machines are working every year, they do where I live. Your aunt might have a decent case cos paying 2 years of electric back is nuts.

Luckily I might know someone with an official key that might have told me some random story about jacking the meter repair man for his electric key. This key might put £50 on your electric at no cost at all.

I might have seen this key in action and it might be a very sweet feeling to see the number jump from -£5 to £45. But I really wouldn't know cos this might or might not of happened

few years ago i had some next key, snagged it when i was doing building work, we were working on a maisonette and the flat below was all finished and metered but the flat above needed alot of work, it was winter so we needed lights, so we had to run power of the flat below, which was on a key meter.

they gave us some kind of tradesman's key, it wasnt like the engineer key which ppl use that creates credit out of nowhere, you had to put money on it but it was at a really discounted rate. it was a british gas meter, same as i had at home, so when we finished the job i pocketed it. used it and got cheap leccy for the best part of two years, fiver would last me a month.

Then one day the guy came to check the meter, pressed sum buttons looked a bit baffed, then put his key in. gave me the key and said use this from now on. Then my discount key no longer worked and the dream was over. i didnt come across any of the cheap keys again, and the engineers never left their ones lying about.