Tinie Tempah Officially #1

Bruno Di Gradi

Props to Tinie. I suspect he got some other succesful singles lined up back there too. So he should be good money.

N-Dubz going on Def Jam, is weird for me, congrats as apparently its a done deal, but I think its weird, cos effectively they rap, Tulisa doesn't have an amazing voice or look. Dunno why they didnt go Europe off the last two albums, they would've gone clear there still and be more polished and experienced to do America then, but hey we'll see Def Jam will put them around the right people, but effectively they starting from scratch all again...

Guest Tulse Hill

first grime artist to get to no.1 with a grime tune.

its a big day, im proud of tinie - a lot of names went before him for the cash and he waited in behind and worked on his game, paid off well.

Hes a top geazer aswell, spoke 2 him on few occasions

the lad done good, Heard it for the first time today nice polished production I thought the beat was going to be 140 bpm little dissapointed in that but the sing is well thought out production very polished and sharp was listening to it with my boy he dont rate nothing english full stop and he was satying the bars (on another note man played me some swiss beats tracks that stuff is hot feelin it might need to check out hip hop on a regs now saw young buck had a new album when i was at my brothers looked at the back it said 2007 im out of touch)

reckon we will see a strong grime track come from one lof the more established high flyers in the charts? It happened with so solid with they dont know after 21 seconds and that beat is tough it was not pop'ed up like they did to dynamite's boo and still done well