Tinie Tempah Officially #1

Bruno Di Gradi

Heard it quickly on the radio and just thought Pass Out Vol. 2. I don't like that. Guy's not ashamed to be seen as a one trick pony? He actually had real credibility after that song. Could've come out with anything and it would've been given a chance. But he chose this.

Fully c/s this he could have done something new and still got shown love, now he's tarring himself with the 'formula' brush

nah

/

funny how every1 likes him NOW jus cause he had a number 1,

hes been around for some time now..

What kinda bullshit post is this? What was there to like? I can name 3 Tinie Tempah songs from his whole career prior to Pass Out.

He isnt some Tinchy Stryder that had been around for years, with nuff tunes to pick out

why are people comparing tinie tempah's pass out with his old stuff?

He completely switched his flow on pass out. Pass out wasn't even ment to be produced for tinie tempah. It was suppose to be for an rnb singer but he said the song did'nt suit him. The track was 2 years old and tinie just heard it and rode the track. since the success of this track he now has to keep his music in this pass out element. I think it was the right place at the right time for tinie....

nah

/

What kinda bullshit post is this? What was there to like? I can name 3 Tinie Tempah songs from his whole career prior to Pass Out.

He isnt some Tinchy Stryder that had been around for years, with nuff tunes to pick out

i used to be tinie tempahs DJ and i can tell you he has alot of tunes. Just check youtube

guy just used the same template twice, it would be ok but this is gonna go the way of the one hit wonder, this'll go to about 14 and then ppl will get bored. should just re-release wifey riddim.

Heard the full version now...much sicker than the live performance one and the drop in the end is sick

C/S apart from the drop at the end including that was ridiculous after pass out.

Heard it quickly on the radio and just thought Pass Out Vol. 2. I don't like that.

Hope it doesn't affect him too much though.

nah

/

i used to be tinie tempahs DJ and i can tell you he has alot of tunes. Just check youtube

He has been around for time and does have alot of tunes... alot of tunes 'to like' is a next thing though.