swear people are ignoring the champions

Dejan Savicevic

Everyoes talking about Spain, brazil or England to win the world cup but Italy are strong out there.

------------------------Buffon------------------------------

--Oddo/Abate---Chillini---Nesta---Zambrotta----

---------------------Pirlo--------De Rossi---------------

----------------------------Giovinco-----------------------

-------Bollatelli----------Gillardino-----------Di Natale-----

then man like Cannavaro, Del piero, Marchioni, Ambrosini, Iaquinta, Quagriella on the bench.

I know Ballatelli and Giovinco got work to do but they should be starting. swear if Cassano made the squad Italy would win it hands down.

Ballotelli wont go

Every team needs a joker in the pack who can surprise teams and Bollatelli and Cassano are that.

nah, abate and borriello are that.

why You sleepin on daniele bonera?

Ballotelli wont go

Every team needs a joker in the pack who can surprise teams and Bollatelli and Cassano are that.

Bonera is good but Oddo is more solid and has a better cross. Abate is a better attacking full back then both and the way Italy play they need width from fullback innit. Abate and Borriello won't win you games but Mario and Cassano will do. If they don't bring them then f*ck italy and I hope they get knocked out in the group stage.

Ballotelli wont go

Bonera is good but Oddo is more solid and has a better cross. Abate is a better attacking full back then both and the way Italy play they need width from fullback innit. Abate and Borriello won't win you games but Mario and Cassano will do. If they don't bring them then f*ck italy and I hope they get knocked out in the group stage.

then why balotelli on the same side?

i agree though, italy could take this world cup. so could argentina if they sack maradonna