FAO Birmingham Heads

Mame Biram Diouf

depends, best time is end of month when everyone else has got paid, and some promoters have monthly events thats when the bigger crowds are out as more peeps have money to burn after payday.

if ur rollin out this weekend not sure tbh. Just gonna be the usual spots. But depends what ur looking for.

no better or no worse than any other major city. d*ckheads and cool heads in every city i've visited

Went there about 4 years ago for clubbing, it was sh*t, we got chatting to some guys who said we are lucky to be from London as brummie girls love off the accent, they even told us they occasionally put one on lol

bullring looked okish with the standard stores inside, only decent place was selfridges which looks nice from the outside

recently went there for Cadburys world, some buildings looks like it could do with a bit of renovation and people are still having lines in their eyebrows with a fashion statement from 10 years ago

Brum can be good but atm all the hype is around Penthouse. Went on saturday and frankly I thought it was meh.

Satuday just gone?

Penthouse is probs the best thing going at the moment since mono and Rococo bouncers are goin on stupid

Dont even bother any more tbh.

Moretime it's full of fresh guys looking for bait.

D&B/Dub @ Custard Factory does me.

Brum can be good but atm all the hype is around Penthouse. Went on saturday and frankly I thought it was meh.

Penthouse is some cattlemarket went once and never again. Brum is meh all together really, not really a urban/rnb club that i'll actually goto willingly.Now a days Sobar (plays rnb in the vip) chocolate, musk, bushwackers, mechu which are all funky/house/soulful house places are me.

Actually just remembered Bambu has a very good rnb room.

I personally think Birmingham women in general are the most gassed in the UK aswell, but tru say i have never touched LDN.

Dunno about them being gassed. I find that Midlands dudes have the rawest game about and that in Brum I can actually just go over and be nice to a chick and she'll think I'm the sh*t coz I didn't grab her or tell her she's gonna be sucking my d*ck later.

Wish I'd made it to Bushwackas. Spoke to like 6 or 7 chicks who all said they were gonna end up there later but we got too drunk and needed to go home.

Penthouse is some cattlemarket went once and never again. Brum is meh all together really, not really a urban/rnb club that i'll actually goto willingly.Now a days Sobar (plays rnb in the vip) chocolate, musk, bushwackers, mechu which are all funky/house/soulful house places are me.

I personally think Birmingham women in general are the most gassed in the UK aswell, but tru say i have never touched LDN.

Disagree with the gassed up thing still. Might get the odd mampis and stuck up ones who think their the ting but thats anywhere

And nah i went penthouse the week before sat Eks. Was so close to reachin saturday just gone though. Wanted to heaR Mastersteps play.

I just can't click with the brum women comparied to the exploits of had up north especially.

Bushwhackers is a nice place, its pricey and abit protentous but women are on point. Not a place to reach if your already twisted, opens at 1 and closes at 7, plus the women on the door is a f*ck*ng bitch. See bare people get rejected for minor discrepancies

Disagree with the gassed up thing still. Might get the odd mampis and stuck up ones who think their the ting but thats anywhere

And nah i went penthouse the week before sat Eks. Was so close to reachin saturday just gone though. Wanted to heaR Mastersteps play.

TBH it wouldn't have mattered. You probably wouldn't have recognised me and I would've been too drunk to recognise you. Was too wasted to have a good time . Wish I'd just drunk less, skanked out, drawn a few chicks and headed to Bushy after. All I did was get licked, walk in and lose all my boys, find one every now and then and lose them again and then leave the club at half 2 coz I thought I was gonna throw up/fall asleep in the club.