When

kurious

was the last time you smiled or spoke to a total stranger ?

:)

contrary to popular belief i am quite inviting

i walk around with a random smile most days and il feel no way to start up convo with randoms along my journyings

when i get a positive response, usually from the elderly or mothers with their children (no rsonist) it sets a cool tone for the rest of my day

love not money makes the world go round

we all have those days when we just walk around as 1 big screwface

but when im happy, and get talking to people, it restores a small level of humanity

i love old ppl, they are more receptive, il never get when i helped this old ex army general across the road in holloway 1 day, he was tiny and it was taking him 4'ever to move because ppl were just rushing past him like he wernt even there

then about 30 mins later when we had finally got across the road, i found myself just chilling with him as he told me more stories about the war

u expect old army men to be racist in your ignorance, then he said 'i shall tell my wife i met a beautiful young lady who tried to sweep me off my feet today'

he did a lot for my spirits that day

also i think to myself, imagine all the ppl we have spoken to in our lives, how many do you think have passed on to the other realm?

like this old lady when me and my freind were about 10 rolling around on skates, she used to call out from her window to us and teach us Italian, everytime we see her we would yell, 'ciao ciao chapino' or suttin

she probs gone on now

just some food for thought, that was a long read, well done peeps :Y:

here have a song

Guest Esquilax

I always do it I love speakin to strangers they're proper interesting. Not men though cos then they think you wana bang doe.

They probably think "Why is this rowdy scouse with a burnt arm talking to me? She literally looks like 9/11"

Guest Lemons

I always do it I love speakin to strangers they're proper interesting. Not men though cos then they think you wana bang doe.

She literally looks like 9/11"

LOL

was the last time you smiled or spoke to a total stranger ?

:)

contrary to popular belief i am quite inviting

i walk around with a random smile most days and il feel no way to start up convo with randoms along my journyings

when i get a positive response, usually from the elderly or mothers with their children (no rsonist) it sets a cool tone for the rest of my day

All the time.

But its just what i was brought up to be like, when i first moved to London, anytime you smiled at someone(guys) they automatically thought you fancied them turn back try ask for your number, i was like :blink: always found people hard faced to begin with, then you get to know people, and see more people and actually for every rude bastard theres a polite smiley one, its all good

Kurious your on tupac recently.

maybe it is un intentional though

ermmmm

sum annoyin pub man on sunday

was tellin me how hes goin to thailand to f*ck sum whores

i told him thai women are dirty and ugly and kept it movin

do you think he told you this coz ur oriental?

no idea i was outside and forgot my lighter indoors so asked him

spoke to him for about 5 mins from bout a range of random crap b4 i went bak inside

last week i spoke to this old breh who seemed a bit trampy

he nicked bare condiments from the cafe (waitrose) that cost 10p

and his clothes seemed rank

chatted to him cos the guy serving was very slow,

go to the till and offered to pay his lunch.

apparently he could have been an angel

i was in the gym 2day and a blind man clobbered me with his arm when he was gettin changed

i let it slide obviously wasnt going to give him a ruddy good thrashing

im a benevolent civilised man.... asked him about his guide dog outside etc what was it called

i felt good... was involved in road rage on the way home spoiled my karma

Had to talk to a blind guy the other week, Man was walking towards the platforms edge so had to go on to him and say lol. Felt like I done my part that day.