When

kurious

played ping pong at the barbican, they had some thing where u can play for free etc, spoke to a few random ppl there...

spoke to this one girl, pretty sure her friend was cockblocking me when i was jst being friendly...

cant beat drunken banter tho with random strangers...

cant really deal with havin conversations in the toilets

init more time im too focus on holding my breath/not touching handles/flush

i was talking to 1 older from the ends, was telling me about his dog that passed away, felt deep, he loved her, could see he was greiving

he is deaf so i kept going 'huh, what'

but he can lip read perfectly, understood everything i said, got me thinking who the f*ck was really deaf in this situation?

some old woman came up to me at the bus stop in norwood, askin me if she'd missed her bus, do i checked the timetable

she started tellin me how she jus went down the pub, it was supposed to be karaoke but it shut early or some sh*t and it wasnt even karaoke, cant remember what it was but she wasnt happy

then shes lookin in her bag for her purse, to get change out the bus, i'm lookin at her thinkin wheres her freedom pass

didnt need to ask, she told me theres a conspiracy in the post office about gettin her bus pass

she said she the woman at the counter was gna give it to her, but the guy behind her said 'dont give it to her',...some 'brown fella'

i said u need to sort that out

she was like 'yh - i knooooow, gna get my key worker down in the mornin'

so i said what on a saturday, she said yh, post office shuts at 12.30

was at the bus stop for a while, she just kept repeating aspects of the above til my bus came

some old woman came up to me at the bus stop in norwood, askin me if she'd missed her bus, do i checked the timetable

she started tellin me how she jus went down the pub, it was supposed to be karaoke but it shut early or some sh*t and it wasnt even karaoke, cant remember what it was but she wasnt happy

then shes lookin in her bag for her purse, to get change out the bus, i'm lookin at her thinkin wheres her freedom pass

didnt need to ask, she told me theres a conspiracy in the post office about gettin her bus pass

she said she the woman at the counter was gna give it to her, but the guy behind her said 'dont give it to her',...some 'brown fella'

was at the bus stop for a while, she just kept repeating aspects of the above til my bus came

just reading that made me wanna die, cant imgaine how you felt.

LOL some brown fella u know

just reading that made me wanna die, cant imgaine how you felt.

trus me

had to keep steppin back, cos spit was comin out at times, an she was shouting

on the train

she was reading "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne. Ratings.

LOL new age poppycock

I would have punched her in the face and been like ITS WHAT YOU WANTED, YOUR THOUGHTS SET THE MOTION FOR THIS. THIS IS YOUR DOING.

I got hollered at by a chick for the first time in ages, instantly started walking round like with my head held a little higher.

definitely, i think alcohol brings out the best and worst in people

its always good to meet decent people.

thats what pubs are actually for

innit

i really don't get the way a lot of people on here take the piss out of white people for going to pubs. like that's one of them banter things that makes no sense to me.

definitely, i think alcohol brings out the best and worst in people

its always good to meet decent people.

thats what pubs are actually for

innit

i really don't get the way a lot of people on here take the piss out of white people for going to pubs. like that's one of them banter things that makes no sense to me.

haters man.

let them do their thing