Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ashman

Sean Ash - You Make My Head Go Round

11 posts in this topic

Now, I don't usually write rock music but thought I'd have a crack at it. Let me know what you think peeps :0) The mic is crusty so ignore the glitches. Just produced and recorded this in under 2 hours so excuse the mess, it's the idea that I am after feedback on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_MaLYNHGTQ

lmfao, good lord
lol I love responses like this :D

Not that bad considering it is your first ever tryThough, Id love to take a holiday in whatever reality you inhabitYour life is so surreal, its surreal

Not that bad considering it is your first ever tryThough, Id love to take a holiday in whatever reality you inhabitYour life is so surreal, its surreal
loool I will tell you what it is....It's like the old saying about seeing things from the bottom of the well; you just see the top and it is not until you climb up to the top that you realise that there is a sky there too and then stars etc. I have always thought to myself that I am more than seeing things from the bottom of the well. Even though that's where I am. As much as people would try to convince me that the bottom is the best place to be, it's only because they do not see the vision of there being more.What I am trying to say is, don't listen so much to other people. Whether you can sing or not.. if you want to sing and singing makes you feel happy then you sing! Equality plays a big part to this; it means we are all human beings despite visual differences, we are all on the same level. So how can someone on the same level try to climb on top of me and tell me something? Sure, you can take on their views but at the end of the day it's your life and you should do whatever it is that makes you happy and making music certainly does. It is a release for me. :D

cant lie i got into the song after 1:00 didnt even clock if was you singing lol

cant lie i got into the song after 1:00 didnt even clock if was you singing lol
So you think something needs to change in the first minute to make it more captivating? or do you think it is a decent build up?

about 1235890x better than any attempt you made at making grimenot that that is any real big achievement, but its better than i thought it would be, this is supposed to be a compliment btw keep at it

NOT GUNNA LIE THIS IS DECENT STILLSTICK TO THE ROCK,INDIE TIP YOU ARE ONRAP IS NOT FOR YOU

Ashman can write songs stilABC basic songs but more than most can do