Angst

Sinister

Our generation doesn't give a sh*t about social upheaval, taking down the old guard or anything like that, musicians don't have anything to say any more and that's sad. When I read angst I thought you meant teenage angst, and now that I've shared my thoughts on your original sentiments I'll carry on thinking you mean teenage angst.

Dont get me wrong, I do like alot of new music but for all the wrong reasons.

Sometimes you wanna be riled up and have music to represent how you feel, what's happeneing and how it's affecting you.

/

Should have been more specific about angst

/

Feeling the smiths more and more recently, always been put off by his racial undertones, why I never posted any Sex Pistols.

Don't think Morrisey is a racist, just a funboy. Lyndon on the other hand is probably racist and defo a c*nt, but he had something to say at least.

Sometimes you wanna be riled up and have music to represent how you feel, what's happeneing and how it's affecting you.

Burn down the disco

Hang the blessed DJ

Because the music that they constantly play

It says nothing to me about my life

taken from

Think you should listen to them more, personally they're my favourite band ever.