Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Malcolm Tucker

The Race for 4th Is Over COYS

324 posts in this topic

Whos gonna take the 4th spot?Update your opinions in here.....Table as of 09/03:

screenshot20100308at235.pngCurrent Odds:odds.pngSpurs Fixtures:spurs.png(+ Man City vs Spurs Rearrangement TBA)Man City Fixtures:cityb.png(+ Man City vs Spurs Rearrangement TBA)Liverpool Fixtures:poolg.pngVilla Fixtures:villa.pngEverton Fixtures:evertonoz.png

Everton if Saha is fit could scrape it imoArteta is backJagielka is nearlly back aswel I thinkConsistent out of all the other contenders just do sh*t agaist the top 3 an liverpool ./Worth a fiver at 125/1 imo

Everton if Saha is fit could scrape it imoArteta is backJagielka is nearlly back aswel I thinkConsistent out of all the other contenders just do sh*t agaist the top 3 an liverpool ./Worth a fiver at 125/1 imo
stupid f*cking prick

stupid f*cking prick
think your deep fat fried fingers are effecting your typing skils because im sure thats meant to say 'I Am A Fat Mummys Boy Who Has To Get Lifted By A Forklift Into The Bath'

everton have the best run in imo but i cant see them making up 8 points on the others

I hope we dont get 4th so Rafa can get the sack. We need to sell Gerrard, Carragher, Maxi, Kuyt, Babel, Riera and Benayoun asap.Then rebuild the team around Mascherano and Torres.I hope Villa get 4th cos I like them more than the rest of the cuntish teams around usCheers.(half a rant)

Captain birdseye is proud mate

CityThe depth of the team means they'll be more consistent imo.

I hope we dont get 4th so Rafa can get the sack.
LoL at not fathoming the repercussions you not finishing 4th will bring"this is real life not a silly cartoon"If Citeh get it its over for everyone

april aint looking nice for usits VITAL we get 3 points in all the rest of the games for this month.dont wanna see us do the usual sh*t and slip up against teams we shouldnt

Have wanted Liverpool to get it, but just smh at them.To be honest and I really dont want this to happen but City will get it.Could get a double over us, got a double over Chelsea, and will take points of United.

Everton 125/1With that run in and currently only 8points backDefo worth a fiver punt

Aren't Everton 25/1?Birmingham are 125/1I know nothing about betting and odds but look at what Faze posted thats what I read...

Lol @ April for Spurs.Another year of Europa League unfortunatley.

Aren't Everton 25/1?Birmingham are 125/1I know nothing about betting and odds but look at what Faze posted thats what I read...
You'll be suprised at how some people read and comprehend.

City

Have wanted Liverpool to get it, but just smh at them.To be honest and I really dont want this to happen but City will get it.Could get a double over us, got a double over Chelsea, and will take points of United.

f*cksake, april is going to kill spurs. And even if it doesn't, i'm expecting last day drama and a upset against burnley to cost us 4th.. i hope it doesn't come down to the last day though, it still hurts when i think about the west ham/lasagne stuff a few seasons ago

The Arsenal game falls on the same date as the FA Cup Semi, so if all goes accoring to plan that will be moved. Breaking up the month.We will win away to Sunderland, and defintely take points off Chelsea im sure of it. In the last 4 times we have played them in the league at the Lane we have beaten them twice and drawn once last losing in the 05/06 season to them when Terry got Mido sent off. OT and Howard Webb is a write off though.

yeah the arsenal game should get moved....just hope we can get 9 points this month, stokes gonna be the trickiest of them games...

Oh yeah, my bad.Still might put a fiver on them

Its gna be close, I think Harry could do itU could make a case for each contender tbhThey all caught life with the Everton situation earlier, Moyes woudda been right in the mix bar inj & the Lescott saga

Gonna be dramatic but i think Man City will take it.

Gonna be dramatic but i think Man City will take it.
realy hope they dont.... will be bad for english football tbh

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0